About Bridgesplit Airdrop
Bridgesplit Airdrop is a protocol that enables everyday users and institutions to earn yield and get liquidity for non-fungible tokens via lending, indexes, fractionalization, derivatives and more. Bridgesplit doesn’t have an own token and could launch one in the future. Buying NFTs, providing liquidity or making swaps may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
|KYC Is Not Requirement
|Click Here To View
|Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop
- Visit the Bridgesplit website.
- Connect your Solana wallet.
- Now try to buy NFTs, provide liquidity or make swaps on the platform.
- Bridgesplit doesn’t have an own token yet, so using the platform may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
Composability for unique assets
The DeFi and NFT ecosystems exist in silos, causing $20B+ of value to sit idle in wallets. Today, NFTs are the cornerstone of the digital art, gaming and entertainment markets, tomorrow, they represent all unique value, from vesting ownership in a protocol to an on-chain mortgage.
Bridgesplit enables any unique asset to become liquid and yield generative via NFT-collateralized lending, indexes, and more. Applications from marketplaces to games benefit from the Bridgesplit protocol.
Bridgesplit Airdrop Floor Index has 0 tokens to start and mints 1,000 tokens for every deposited asset. Deposited assets are fractionalized prior to deposit, therefore only a full kilo-asset will mint 1,000 index tokens. Users can also deposit a portion of their dragon, receiving a proportional share of index tokens.
Index tokens may also be acquired by purchasing shares for SOL on the open market. Index tokens may be swapped for any individual asset fractions backing the index. This is the only way to acquire the underlying shares of the specific asset.https://cdn.iframe.ly/NH5RLth
A user may deposit a whole or partial asset. To add to the vault, a user must fractionalize their NFT. This can be done at the point of deposit or separately. After depositing some amount of the NFT, the user will be minted shares of the index. The amount of fractions minted will depend on the amount of fractions deposited and and the total supply of the fractionalized NFT. Examples below.
Bridgesplit Airdrop tokens represent the basket of fractions of assets from a collection and have different mechanics to facilitate 1000 index tokens trading at approximately the floor value for the collections. Index tokens can offer traders liquid and smaller-dollar exposure to the floor value of a collection.
Bridgesplit Airdrop price of the index token is determined entirely by the market and supply and demand and the token may trade well above and well above 1/1000th of the floor value of a collection. However, the mechanics described earlier are designed to support the index token tracking a value relative to the floor value of the collection. This is because of the following arbitrage mechanisms.
- 1.If 1,000 index tokens are trading below the floor value of the collection, a trader can swap 1,000 index tokens for a kilo-asset, fuse to a full asset, and sell the asset on a marketplace, netting a profit.
- 2.If 1,000 index tokens are trading below the floor value of the collection and a whole asset is sold from a Bridgesplit vault, a trader can swap index tokens for the stale shares and redeem a pro-rata share of the winning bid in SOL, netting a profit.