What Is Pledge Finance (MPLGR)?
Pledge Finance the Website are intended for general informational purposes only and do not constitute a prospectus, an offer document, an offer of securities, a solicitation for investment, or any offer to sell any product, item, or asset (whether digital or otherwise). The information herein may not be exhaustive and does not imply any element of a contractual relationship. There is no assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of such information and no representation, warranty or undertaking is or purported to be provided as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
Pledge Finance the Website includes information that has been obtained from third party sources, the Company, the Distributor, their respective affiliates and/or the Pledge Finance team have not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of such information. Further, you acknowledge that circumstances may change and that the Whitepaper or the Website may become outdated as a result; and neither the Company nor the Distributor is under any obligation to update or correct this document in connection therewith.
Pledge Finance Storage Key Points
|Coin Name||Pledge Finance|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Pledge Finance Website constitutes any offer by the Company, the Distributor, or the Pledge team to sell any PLGR (as defined herein) nor shall it or any part of it nor the fact of its presentation form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or investment decision. Nothing contained in the Whitepaper or the Website is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance of Pledge Protocol. The agreement between the Distributor (or any third party) and you, in relation to any distribution or transfer of PLGR, is to be governed only by the separate terms and conditions of such agreement. The information set out in the Whitepaper and the Website is for community discussion only and is not legally binding.
PLGR are designed to be utilised, and that is the goal of the PLGR distribution. In fact, the project to develop Pledge Protocol would fail if all PLGR holders simply held onto their PLGR and did nothing with it. In particular, it is highlighted that PLGR:
- does not have any tangible or physical manifestation, and does not have any intrinsic value (nor does any person make any representation or give any commitment as to its value);
- is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash (or its equivalent value in any other digital asset) or any payment obligation by the Company, the Distributor or any of their respective affiliates;
- does not represent or confer on the token holder any right of any form with respect to the Company, the Distributor (or any of their respective affiliates), or its revenues or assets, including without limitation any right to receive future dividends, revenue, shares, ownership right or stake, share or security, any voting, distribution, redemption, liquidation, proprietary (including all forms of intellectual property or licence rights), right to receive accounts, financial statements or other financial data, the right to requisition or participate in shareholder meetings, the right to nominate a director, or other financial or legal rights or equivalent rights, or intellectual property rights or any other form of participation in or relating to Pledge Protocol, the Company, the Distributor and/or their service providers;
- Pledge Finance intended to represent any rights under a contract for differences or under any other contract the purpose or pretended purpose of which is to secure a profit or avoid a loss;
- is not intended to be a representation of money (including electronic money), security, commodity, bond, debt instrument, unit in a collective investment scheme or any other kind of financial instrument or investment.
Cautionary Note on forward-looking statements
Pledge Finance All statements contained herein, statements made in press releases or in any place accessible by the public and oral statements that may be made by the Company, the Distributor and/or the Pledge Finance team, may constitute forward-looking statements (including statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations with respect to market conditions, business strategy and plans, financial condition, specific provisions and risk management practices).
You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements given that these statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual future results to be materially different from that described by such forward-looking statements, and no independent third party has reviewed the reasonableness of any such statements or assumptions. These forward-looking statements are applicable only as of the date indicated in the Whitepaper, and the Company, the Distributor as well as the Pledge Finance team expressly disclaim any responsibility to release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events after such date.
DeFi Market Problems
Now even in the DeFi market there are different platforms to choose from each with their own merits and limits. Pledge Finance Many available DeFi lending company protocols only feature floating rate loans mainly marketed towards crypto traders whose interest to participate are focused on short term day trades. However a missing component of the current DeFi ecosystem is a fixed-rate, fixed-term financing market, one of the most common type of traditional financing market. The US traditional fixed income markets are the largest in the world, comprising about 40.0% of the $114 trillion securities outstanding across the globe, or $46 trillion.