The site is operated by Wolf777 group of companies with address at Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, Curacao. The group includes GIT Operations N.V. which owns and operates the website, registered under number 148532, authorized by Antillephone. Under license number 8048/JAZ2018 – 072. The transactions are processed by GIT Operations N.V., registered with the number 148532 and address at Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, Curacao. For the purpose of processing payments via Paysafe Group including but not limited to Neteller and Skrill, the transaction processing entity shall be GIT Operations N.V. with its identification number 148532 and address at Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, Curacao.
The Rules are a binding agreement between Us and You and by clicking that You accept the Rules when creating Your Account You agree that You have read and accepted the Rules. If You do not agree with the Rules, You should not register or continue to use the Website. Everything changes and this may change these Rules at any time. Where they do so they will contact You and inform You in advance of the new Rules being implemented.
Some Quick Facts Wolf777 Web Hosting
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
Games & Casino
Being transparent is key at Wolf777. Here are some explanations of some terms used throughout the Rules. Bonus shall cover all promotional offers that gift a tangible reward, including but not limited to: welcome offers, reload bonuses, deposit bonuses, free spins, free bets, and safe bets. Games are Casino, Live Casino, Sportsbook and any other games on your Site (including mobile or any other platform) and ’Game’ can mean any one of them. They can remove or add Games to the Site at any time. Totalisator refers to the betting pool usually operated by the race organiser, which forms the basis of the odds calculation (also known as pari-mutuel betting).
Here at Wolf777 have always operated within the letter of the law. Take note of this credible and important information they are at liberty to share with You. They are licensed and regulated in Curacao by the Laws of Curacao under the Governor General of Curacao. This Site is operated under the following licenses granted by the Laws of Curacao:
- over 18 years of age or above the legal age for gambling in the country You are playing from;
- an actual person. You cannot be a company or other legal entity;
- playing the Games for yourself and in a non-professional capacity;
- legally allowed to play Games on the Site;
- not resident in: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, China, Cuba, Curacao, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guyane (French Guiana), Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Norfolk Island, N. Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Portugal, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, United States and its dependencies, military bases and territories including but not limited to American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, N. Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands, Yemen.
Your age must be verified within 72 hours of Your first deposit on the Site. If Your age is not verified within this time, Your Account may be frozen and no further gambling will be permitted until Wolf777 have successfully verified Your age. This may withhold any funds in Your Account until Your age is successfully verified. If You are found to be under 18, They will return any deposits and void all winnings and/or bonuses. Other Forms of Verification they are under a strict duty as a gambling operator, in accordance with various laws and regulations, to ensure that You are who You claim to be and that the funds that You use to play are Your funds and are earned legitimately.
Wolf777 may therefore perform third party searches against Your name, compare the personal information You have provided, or they otherwise hold against other databases and make such enquiries and request such information and documents as they require to validate Your Account and the funds being used to play in that account. Failure to provide any information asked of You to enable to comply with your obligations under such laws and regulations (or providing incorrect information) will result in Your Account being closed and/or You being reported to the relevant regulatory body (including, without any further notice to You, criminal and serious crime monitoring/reporting agencies in any territory).