About Pepe Crypto
Pepe Crypto is tired of watching everyone play hot potato with the endless derivative Shiba Cum GMEl on Kishu Turbo Ass Floki Moon Inu coins. The Inu’s have had their day. It’s time for the most recognizable meme in the world to take his reign as king of the memes. This is here to make memecoins great again. Launched stealth with no presale, zero taxes, LP burnt and contract renounced, $PEPE is a coin for the people, forever. Fueled by pure memetic power, let $PEPE show you the way. In Lord Kek they trust.
Pepe Crypto Point Table
|Coin Name||Pepe Crypto|
|Circulating Supply||420,690,000,000,000 PEPE|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Live Pepe Crypto Price
How To Buy
Create a Wallet
download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.
Get Some ETH
have ETH in your wallet to switch to $PEPE. If you don’t have any ETH, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.
Go to Uniswap
connect to Uniswap. Go to app.uniswap.org in google chrome or on the browser inside your Metamask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $PEPE token address into Uniswap, select Pepe, and confirm. When Metamask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.
Switch ETH for $PEPE
switch ETH for $PEPE. They have ZERO taxes so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.
No Taxes, No Bullshit. It’s that simple. 93.1% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt, and contract is renounced. The remaining 6.9% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable with the ENS name “pepecexwallet.eth”
All jokes aside, here is a rough sketch of $pepe path ahead. They dont wan’t to give everything away on day 1, Expect surprises along the way 😉
$pepe coin has no association with Matt Furie or his creation Pepe the Frog. This token is simply paying homage to a meme they all love and recognize. $PEPE is a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return. There is no formal team or roadmap. the coin is completely useless and for entertainment purposes only.
The necessity for care and moderation in the cryptocurrency realm is highlighted by Pepe’s annoyance with the never-ending derivative currencies. Although these coins could sound alluring, it’s crucial to keep in mind that they frequently have little practical use and are very volatile. It’s critical to take a step back, conduct thorough research, and invest in assets with a strong basis and long-term potential as the market continues to change. You may navigate the bitcoin world with confidence and raise your chances of success by exercising prudence and making informed judgements.
What are derivative coins?
Derivative coins are cryptocurrencies that are based on or derived from other cryptocurrencies. These coins often mimic the characteristics of the original coin but may have additional features or a different distribution mechanism.
Why are derivative coins so popular?
Derivative coins can be popular because they often offer a quick way for investors to make a profit. However, these coins are often highly speculative and can be prone to extreme volatility.
What are the risks of investing in derivative coins?
The risks of investing in derivative coins include high volatility, lack of real-world utility, and the potential for fraud and scams. Additionally, these coins may not have a solid foundation or long-term potential, which can make them a risky investment.
How can I make informed investment decisions in the world of cryptocurrency?
To make informed investment decisions in the world of cryptocurrency, it’s important to do your research, understand the technology and underlying assets, and seek out reputable sources of information. Additionally, it’s important to exercise caution and not invest more than you can afford to lose.
What should I do if I am unsure about a cryptocurrency investment?
If you are unsure about a cryptocurrency investment, it may be best to seek out the advice of a financial professional or do additional research. Additionally, it’s important to remember that it’s okay to sit out on an investment if you are not confident in its potential.