About Origin Protocol Airdrop
Origin Protocol Airdrop is building a platform that enables the creation of many decentralized marketplaces, allowing buyers and sellers to connect and transact directly on the blockchain. The company is building a set of protocols, developer libraries, and a decentralized application using the Ethereum blockchain and IPFS, with an initial focus on disrupting sharing economy marketplaces
Origin Protocol is airdropping a total of 1,000,000,000 OGV to OGN holders, OUSD holders and OUSD liquidity providers. Random snapshots will be taken starting from July 5th to July 12th. 2022. Users who’re holding OGN for the full 7 days will be eligible for the airdrop. Users who’ve held OUSD between January 2021 to the snapshot dates or users who provide liquidity to the OUSD pairs on Curve or Convex till the snapshot dates will also become eligible for the airdrop.
|Token Name||Origin Protocol|
|Total Value||1,000,000,000 OGV|
|KYC||KYC Is Not Requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
- Hold OGN in a private wallet or in a supporting exchange by the snapshot dates.
- You can buy OGN from Binance.
- Random snapshots will be taken starting from July 5th to July 12th, 2022.
- Users who’re holding OGN for the full 7 days will become eligible for the airdrop.
- Exchanges that are supporting the OGV airdrop will be announced one week before the snapshot begins.
- Users who’ve held OUSD between January 2021 to the snapshot dates will also become eligible for the OGV airdrop.
- Users who provide liquidity to the OUSD pairs on Curve or Convex till the snapshot dates are also eligible for the airdrop.
- Users who’re holding the eligible coins in a private wallet need to claim OGV via a link that will be published closer to the launch of the token. Staked OGN holders are also eligible.
- Eligible holders will have 90 days to claim their OGV. After that, the unclaimed OGV will be burned.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Origin Protocol Airdrop is an open-source platform that enables the creation of peer-to-peer marketplaces and e-commerce applications. The Origin Platform initially targets the global sharing economy, allowing buyers and sellers of fractional use goods and services (car-sharing, service-based tasks, home-sharing, etc.) to transact on the distributed, open web. Using the Ethereum blockchain and Interplanetary File System (IPFS), the platform and its community participants can interact in a peer-to-peer fashion, allowing for the creation and booking of services and goods without traditional intermediaries.
We intend to enable a large-scale commerce network that:
- Transfers direct financial value (listing, transaction, and service fees) from large corporations like Airbnb, Craigslist, Postmates, etc. to individual buyers and sellers
- Transfers indirect financial and strategic value (privately aggregated silos of customer and transaction data) from those same corporations to the entire ecosystem
- Creates new financial value for marketplace participants that contribute to the growth of the network (e.g. building new technology for the Origin Platform, bootstrapping new product verticals, and referring new users and businesses)
- Is built on an open, distributed, and shared data layer to promote transparency and collaboration
- Origin Protocol Airdrop allows buyers and sellers across the world to do business with each other without difficult currency conversions or tariffs
- Promotes personal liberty by not allowing a central corporation or government to impose arbitrary and oftentimes onerous rules on how to do business
Origin’s flagship products are tackling the fastest growing verticals in Web3
Origin Protocol Airdrop Dollar (OUSD) is the first stablecoin that earns a yield while it’s still in your wallet. Access DeFi yields without any of the hassles. No staking. No lockups.
Origin Story is where top creators sell their NFTs. Now you can too! Personalized storefronts. Flexible sale formats. Secondary royalties. No code required.
Origin Token (OGN) allows you to own a stake in the Origin ecosystem. Believe NFTs are the future? Want governance privileges? Buy OGN on Coinbase, Binance, or Uniswap.
Origin has a world-class team
The team is led by serial entrepreneurs, a founder of PayPal, early employees at YouTube, and engineering managers at Google and Dropbox.
Origin Protocol Airdrop Vision is to promote the open and free exchange of services in the new Internet. To do this, they have built a platform that replicates much, if not all, of the functionality of third-party intermediaries on the blockchain and other distributed systems. This is an ambitious goal and a technically difficult engineering challenge, but they have already hit early milestones to prove out technology and early use cases.
The Origin Platform has three major components that are all open-source:
- Origin-enabled end-user applications
- Origin developer infrastructure
- Origin protocols
Origin-enabled end-user applications
The Origin Protocol Airdrop flagship marketplace app is our consumer marketplace product that allows buyers and sellers on the network to do business. It is available today on the web at shoporigin.com and on both iOS and Android mobile devices.
Origin developer infrastructure
Origin Protocol Airdrop intend to build a robust developer ecosystem that results in many successful third-party applications. As blockchain and distributed technologies are still nascent and challenging to work with for most developers, Origin intends to release easy-to-use developer libraries that simplify the development process for third-parties. By implementing an easy-to-use abstraction layer, they hope to attract many more developers that have experience in traditional web and mobile technologies, but may not be familiar with blockchain programming