About Mogul Productions
Mogul Productions Airdrop is a decentralized film financing (DeFiFi) and movie-based NFT platform that connects creators, movie fans, and film financiers in one space to ensure the best films get made by giving everyone a voice. They and Trace Network Labs are jointly giving away a total of 1,000 BUDDY Mint Pass NFTs to lucky giveaway participants. Sign up for the giveaway and complete simple tasks to earn entries. A total of 1,000 participants will be randomly selected to win a BUDDY Mint Pass NFTs.
|Token Name||Mogul Productions Airdrop|
|Platform||Binance Smart Chain|
|Total Supply||397,250,000 STARS|
|KYC||KYC Is Not Requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
- Visit the Mogul Productions Airdrop giveaway X Trace Network Labs page.
- Submit your details and sign up.
- Now complete simple tasks to earn entries.
- A total of 1,000 participants will be randomly selected to win a BUDDY Mint Pass NFTs.
- These NFTs will enable you to create real look–alike virtual characters based off your own Avatar and also grant you access to a plethora of virtual events such as Metaverse attending film premieres.
- 50k active users in first 3 months of launching
- >$10M worth of NFTs sold
- >$50M in value through Mogul Productions Airdrop smart contracts
- >100k followers across community accounts
- Canadian corporation founded in 2018
- Launched beta product in April 2019
- Version 1 of Mogul launched in February 2021
- 30+ strategic partners to date
- Active development on the world’s 3 largest blockchains (Ethereum, BSC, Polygon)
- Press featured in Variety, Forbes, NASDAQ, China.com, and other Tier 1 media outlets
Mogul Productions Airdrop reimagine film production, distribution, and fan participation utilizing the power of the crowd through blockchain technology for its many benefits such as transparency, tracking, security, and more.
To be the future of film. Driven by its community, where all users are recognized for their contributions and get rewarded accordingly. Actors, directors, screenwriters, and moviegoers can all contribute to the next great blockbuster while being rewarded in the process. We believe in the power of the crowd.
Mogul Productions Airdrop is a decentralized film financing (DeFiFi) and movie-based NFT platform that connects creators, movie fans, and film financiers in one space to ensure the best films get made by giving everyone a voice. By leveraging blockchain technology, NFTs and a tokenized system, Mogul incentivizes participation and rewards engagement. Using the Mogul in-app payment and utility token (STARS), users can vote on, greenlight and participate in key decision-making aspects of production.
Mogul Productions Airdrop NFT marketplace focuses on curating 1/1 exclusive NFT collections with top talent in the entertainment industry and through partnerships with movies that they finance or films that want to work with Mogul to execute an NFT campaign. They NFT contract supports all forms of media, including pictures, video clips (or entire movies!), and audio. The Mogul marketplace currently supports NFTs on the Ethereum (ETH) network and Binance Smart Chain (BSC). In each of these networks, both the 721 and 1155 token standards are supported.
- Issuance through fixed price sales or absolute auctions
- Secondary buying and selling for fixed prices or absolute auctions
- Integration with Opensea and Rarible to pool liquidity across the world’s most popular NFT marketplaces
- NFT viewer for every user to connect their wallet to view the NFTs that have been issued through the Mogul NFT contract
The Mogul Productions Airdrop NFT marketplace on the Binance Smart Chain is exclusively operated by BEP20 STARS, which are used for buying and selling of all of the NFTs in the marketplace.
Mogul is one of the few companies in the world to have an NFT marketplace on multiple chains.
Launching on BSC allows faster transactions, lower fees, and an overall smoother experience for our users.
BSC’s delegated proof of stake consensus model is also dramatically more efficient than Ethereum’s proof of work, which means transactions are processed at a fraction of the environmental cost.