What Is KonPay (KON)
The goal of KonPay is to build a new payment service system that can improve the problems of high fees and long settlement cycles, which were structurally inevitable in the existing payment system.
They will provide a new solution for fees and settlement cycles by utilizing blockchain smart contracts and crypto-economy to replace various intermediaries in the existing payment system.
KONPAY is a blockchain payment service project that provides incentives and rewards to all participants, and provides a convenient payment service platform for merchants and users through the app, thereby facilitating interaction between users and liquidity of digital assets.
KonPay Storage Key Points
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
KON Price Live Data
The live KonPay price today is $0.121801 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,051,464 USD. They update KON to USD price in real-time. This is up 12.46% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #3006, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 3,200,000,000 KON coins.
If you would like to know where to buy KonPay Coin at the current rate, the top cryptocurrency exchange for trading in The stock is currently Bybit. You can find others listed on the crypto exchanges page.
Blockchain-based integrated management system
KonPay provides merchants with a service that allows for faster settlement than the settlement period of the existing payment structure. By providing a smart contract-based integrated management system, merchants conveniently provide an integrated management system that includes sales, profit, expected refund amount, credit, and transaction history.
On/Offline Integrated Payment Platform
By combining rich integrated payment service experience and blockchain technology, we provide a next-generation integrated payment platform that can be used immediately in the field, and provide all payment solutions necessary for online and offline payment environments such as self integrated payment solutions and terminals to all businesses, including small businesses. provide.
Multi-digital asset payment support
By flexibly responding to the price volatility of digital assets and using its own utility coin and instant settlement method, both service buyers and merchants can receive benefits and rewards when paying with KonPay Coin Token, and are free from the effects of price volatility.
Merchant membership fee and additional payment fee
In general, small business owners must pay subscription (registration fee) costs to PG or VAN companies in order to use payment services. This registration of payment services sets the merchant fee rate, where both PG and VAN companies charge lower merchant fees to large businesses such as Amazon rather than small businesses, so small business owners have to pay higher transaction fees than large department stores or large online shopping malls.
Payment Service Model
KONPAY provides a blockchain-based integrated payment service so that network users can use P2P remittance and payment, and merchant simple payment functions more cheaply and efficiently through easy payment apps (iOS, Android). In the case of KONPAY’s payment function, network will receive 0.4% of KONPAY coins paid by users as payment fees, and remaining 99.6% will be sent to merchants.
This has the advantage of not only allowing merchants to expect greater operating profits but also easily securing liquidity due to rapid settlement because the payment service can be used at a lower fee than the existing payment fee. In addition, a certain amount of payment fees received as network fees are compensated to KONPAY users (buyers, sellers) in the form of rewards. This will be paid as compensation to users in various ways, such as promotions such as 5% additional discount when paying, and user fees, so that they can be returned and used in KONPAY economy.
2022 – 2Q KON Coin listing
- Coin Listing
- Official Wallet
3Q KON Service launching
- Service launching
- Reward Service Open
- POS App Launch
2022 4Q ~ 2023 1QPhase 1 : Maximize Utility
- Attracting business operators / franchisees
- Admin tool support
- Advancement of App Functions
2023 2Q ~Phase 2 : Maximize Value
- KSNET+ payment service expansion
- Multiple digital asset payment function
- P2P marketplace launch