Trustwallet.com is an iOS (Open Source) and Android (Closed Source) wallet for Ethereum and other Ethereum-based tokens. The Trust Wallet keeps your private keys stored locally and features an open-source and audited code. It also features a decentralized exchange provided by the Kyber Network (Q2 2018). On the 8th of February, Trust wallet team decided to move the Trust Wallet app for Android into closed source development due to security reasons.
You Deserve Easy Access to Cryptocurrencies
- Buy some Bitcoin in under five minutes
- Exchange your crypto without leaving the app
- Easily earn interest on the crypto in your wallet
- Track charts and prices within the wallet
- See your collectibles, art & NFTs in one place
- Keep your crypto safe from hackers & scammers.
The most trusted & secure crypto wallet
Buy Crypto With a Card
Trustwallet.com Get your first $50 of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin and many other cryptocurrencies.
No forms, no selfies. Trade crypto anytime with ease.
Private & Secure
Only you can access your wallet. We don’t collect any personal data.
Browser for DApps
Trustwallet.com Use your favourite decentralized apps & find new ones, without leaving your wallet.
Trust: Crypto & Bitcoin Wallet
Trustwallet.com is the official crypto wallet of Binance. You can send, receive and store Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies and digital assets safely and securely with the Trust Wallet mobile app. You can even use Trust Wallet to earn interest on your crypto, play blockchain games and access the latest DApps and DeFi platforms.
Trust Wallet is a fast and secure multi crypto wallet with Binance DEX support, designed for ease of use and perfect for storing crypto assets.
Whether you are looking for an Ethereum wallet or Bitcoin wallet, Trust provides a secure system that makes it simple to buy and store multiple cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, Litecoin, and many other ERC20, BEP20 and ERC721 tokens on your device. In recent app updates, we have added XRP wallet support, XLM wallet support, FIL wallet support and EGOLD wallet support.
Trust Wallet Fees
Trustwallet.com way the trust wallet functions, you have several options to trade or exchange your tokens. You can send your tokens to an exchange, or utilize services such as Changelly or Shapeshift. Another easy option is to utilize the DApp browser, which grants you access to your tokens right from your wallet.
Trust Wallet has made bold claims that it charges no fees for its services. However, to execute a transaction on the Ethereum blockchain, you need to pay “gas.” The gas fee goes to the Ethereum miners who confirm the transaction. This means that Trust wallet does not get any part of your transaction fees.
Trust Wallet Supported Coins
The Trustwallet.com supports Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC) and all ERC20 and ERC223 tokens. Using your wallet, you will be able to store Binance Coin (BNB), Aion (AION), VeChain (VEN) and many others. In other words, Trust wallet does not support BTC, BCH and other coins outside the ethereum wallet. This could be a huge turnoff if you intend to store these digital assets.
Trust Wallet Ease of Use
- Trustwallet.com has an intuitive design. It is structured in such a way that you can access both airdrops, ICO tokens, and Ethereum through one address.
- Since the Trust wallet provides its users with a unified wallet address, users can add their desired token list from a list of tokens integrated right inside the wallet.
- Access to DApps through the Trust DApp browser was also made so easy that even a crypto newbie can manoeuvre with ease.
- Users can also gain access to top cryptocurrencies through the Trust wallet instead of having to use multiple wallets. Top coins such as TRON, VeChain, GoChain, ICON, POA Network, TomoChain, and Wanchain blockchain, to name a few.