About Rebus Airdrop
Rebus Airdrop is trying to provide DeFi investment for traditional investors in a convenient and concise manner. They aim to implement the creation of a wide range of financial products tailored to the needs of TraFi Banks willing to offer crypto to their customers.
Rebus will be airdropping free REBUS to ATOM, OSMO and EVMOS stakers. The snapshot was taken on July 14th, 2022 and eligible users will be able to claim free REBUS starting from September 3rd, 2022. The WAX community will also be eligible for the airdrop with more details to be released in the coming weeks.
|Token Name||Rebus Airdrop|
|Total Supply||30,000,000,000 DOGGO|
|KYC||KYC Is Not Requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
- Rebus Airdrop will be airdropping free REBUS to ATOM, OSMO and EVMOS stakers.
- The snapshot was taken on July 14th, 2022.
- Eligible users will be able to claim free REBUS starting from September 3rd, 2022.
- The WAX community will also be eligible for the airdrop with more details to be released in the coming weeks.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
At Rebus duty is to provide DeFi investment for traditional investors in a convenient and concise manner. They aim to implement the creation of a wide range of financial products tailored to the needs of TraFi Banks willing to offer crypto to their customers. Step by step, the concept is as follows:
- Traditional banking channels will play an increasing role in crypto investments
- As always, the banks will earn revenue from the rebates on the sale of products.
- They are responsible for creating crypto products that banks can sell.
1. Over the next few years, cryptocurrency and blockchain-based investments are expected to grow exponentially. The primary reason for this growth will be investors’ increasing interest in these currencies and products. Cryptocurrencies and related products will be a new asset class available to investors, similar to the rest.Crypto markets are still in their infancy, despite their meteoric growth. As of today, it is valued at about $1.5T, which is less than Apple ($2T), a single listing of S&P 500 itself is worth $35.6T.
2. Due to the opportunity it offers, the Traditional Finance (TraFi) sector should attract more investors to the crypto world, thus increasing the overall market cap. This process is currently happening around the world and our vision is to make it accessible for the traditional world to offer DeFi products and services.
3. To offer their clients the ability to invest in the crypto world, TraFi companies will have to use products similar to the ones they offer now, such as:
- Structured products/derivatives
- Discretionary Assets Management
- Certificates ETF (Exchange Traded Funds)
4. Rebus Airdrop the cryptosphere today, there are two categories: CeFi (centralized) and DeFi (decentralized).
Customers can access cryptocurrencies and other crypto products via CeFi operators, which is very similar to private brokers. In addition to investing in liquidity pools or staking, DeFi allows investors to buy and sell cryptocurrency directly.
TraFi consists of CeFi and DeFi, the two main components of the entire crypto market, which can be used as building blocks for investing in or building new investments. However, CeFi investors are exposed to additional risks.
Rebus, meaning affairs in Latin, can also be translated into many foreign languages as a puzzle in which letters are connected with pictures. Through Rebus, they aim to solve the puzzle of bringing traditional investment models to the crypto decentralized space.
Any innovation requires a passion for challenging the status quo and overcoming adversity. Taking DeFi mainstream requires expertise in financial regulations, the DeFi and TradFi markets, cloud security, and cyrpto tech. We’re happy to say that they have gathered such expertise and passion among our founding members, advisors, and partners.
Pier Stabilini Founder – Chief Technology Officer
Nicola Onassis Founder – Chief Operating Officer
Roberto Stefanini Founder – Chief Sales Officer
Paolo Baroni Founder – Financial Products Lead