About PartyBid Airdrop
PartyBid lets people pool their capital together to purchase NFTs as a team. Anyone can create or join a Party to collectively bid in an NFT auction or purchase an NFT that’s on sale at a fixed price. PartyBid doesn’t have an own token yet but they could launch an own token in the future. Users who’ve created or joined a party to buy NFTs may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
PartyBid is the first product developed by PartyDAO, a decentralized software organization. PartyDAO was initially created for the purpose of shipping PartyBid V1. You’re interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
|Token Name||PartyBid Airdrop|
|KYC||KYC Is Not Requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
- Visit the PartyBid website.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- Now create or join a party to buy an NFT.
- Users can create or join a party to collectively bid in an NFT auction or purchase an NFT that’s on sale at a fixed price.
- PartBid doesn’t have an own token yet and users who’ve created or joined a party may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
Join Metamask Wallet
MetaMask is a global community of developers and designers dedicated to making the world a better place with blockchain technology. The mission is to democratize access to the decentralized web, and through this mission, to transform the internet and world economy to one that empowers individuals through interactions based on consent, privacy, and free association. They join amazingly talented colleagues in the wider ConsenSys product family in working to deliver a more fair, free and decentralized internet-based economy for all.
How do Parties work?
Here are the main things to know:
- Supported marketplaces: Parties can target NFTs that are available on Zora, Foundation, OpenSea, Nouns, and Catalog.
- Auctions: When targeting an auction, a Party can collect any amount of ETH. Once a Party reaches the reserve price for an auction, it can place the first bid and begin the auction. During a live auction, if a Party has enough ETH, it can take the lead by placing the minimum winning bid. Anyone who has contributed ETH to a Party can trigger the next bid, as long as the Party is not already in the lead.
- Purchases: When targeting an OpenSea listing at a fixed price, a Party accepts only the amount of ETH required to purchase the NFT at that price. As soon as the Party has enough ETH, it can buy the item instantly.
- Permissionless & Trustless: Anyone can start a Party and configure it to their preferences. Funds contributed to a Party and NFTs transferred to a Party are controlled by a smart contract and are not custodied with any single person.
- Winning: After a Party successfully acquires an NFT, all contributors whose ETH were used in the purchase are given ERC-20 tokens proportional to their contribution. These tokens represent fractional ownership of the NFT using Fractional’s contracts.
- For developers: PartyBid’s MarketWrapper contracts provide a common interface to integrate with different NFT auction implementations. The MarketWrapper contracts can be found on PartyDAO’s Github.
- Fee: Only on successful purchases by Parties, PartyBid charges a fee of 2.5% of both the ETH used in the purchase and the resulting tokens.
Who made this?
PartyBid is developed by PartyDAO, a decentralized software organization. PartyDAO was initially created for the purpose of shipping PartyBid V1.
How do I stay updated?
PartyDAO can be found on:
Who is Kazoo?
Kazoo is PartyDAO’s mascot.