What Is KonPay (KON) Coin Review ?
KonPay The goal of is to build a new payment service system that can improve the problems of high fees and long settlement cycles, which were structurally inevitable in the existing payment system. We will provide a new solution for fees and settlement cycles by utilizing blockchain smart contracts and crypto-economy to replace various intermediaries in the existing payment system. KONPAY is a blockchain payment service project that provides incentives and rewards to all participants, and provides a convenient payment service platform for merchants and users through the app, thereby facilitating interaction between users and liquidity of digital assets.
KonPay (KON) Storage Key Points
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Blockchain-based integrated management system
KonPay provides merchants with a service that allows for faster settlement than the settlement period of the existing payment structure. By providing a smart contract-based integrated management system, merchants conveniently provide an integrated management system that includes sales, profit, expected refund amount, credit, and transaction history.
On/Offline Integrated Payment Platform
KonPay By combining rich integrated payment service experience and blockchain technology, we provide a next-generation integrated payment platform that can be used immediately in the field, and provide all payment solutions necessary for online and offline payment environments such as selfintegrated payment solutions and terminals to all businesses, including small businesses. provide.
Multi-digital asset payment support
KonPay By flexibly responding to the price volatility of digital assets and using its own utility coin and instant settlement method, both service buyers and merchants can receive benefits and rewards when paying with KON PAY Token, and are free from the effects of price volatility.
Blockchain-based Payment Solution
KonPay is a fast and inexpensive end-to-end payment platform that improves the inefficiency of the existing payment system through blockchain-based smart contracts and its own coin economy ecosystem. In order to improve the inefficiency of the existing payment structure and build a platform to secure users, the following should be considered. First, it should be possible to implement a platform with good payment processing speed and good accessibility. Although it is a low payment fee, it is inconvenient for users to use, and if there is inconvenience due to the long waiting time for each payment, the merchant has no choice but to consider introducing a new system.
Support for KONPAY system and multiple digital assets
KonPay When establishing an on/offline payment platform based on digital assets, it is possible to reduce commission costs by simplifying the payment processing process with intermediaries for trusting payment data. However, in order for a payment platform using digital assets to be applied to real life, solutions to the following problems are needed above all else.
1) High price volatility of digital assets
2) Lack of an incentive system that all ordinary people can easily participate in
3) The complex and difficult user experience and high difficulty learning curve of digital assets
Payment Service Model
KonPay provides a blockchain-based integrated payment service so that network users can use P2P remittance and payment, and merchant simple payment functions more cheaply and efficiently through easy payment apps (iOS, Android). In the case of KONPAY’s payment function, network will receive 0.4% of KONPAY coins paid by users as payment fees, and remaining 99.6% will be sent to merchants. This has the advantage of not only allowing merchants to expect greater operating profits but also easily securing liquidity due to rapid settlement because the payment service can be used at a lower fee than the existing payment fee