About Immutable Airdrop
Immutable Airdrop X is a next-generation protocol for trading Ethereum NFTs which gives users instant trade confirmation, massive scalability, and no gas fees without compromising user custody. The goal is to make minting and trading Ethereum NFTs even easier than trading traditional digital assets.
Immutable X is airdropping a total of 500,000 IMX to users who’ve traded or held a God’s Unchained NFT. A snapshot was taken on July 22nd, 2021 at 12 am UTC and eligible users will be able to claim free IMX after the token generation event.
|Token Name||Immutable Airdrop|
|Total Value||500,000 IMX|
|KYC||KYC Is Not Requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
- Immutable X will be airdropping free IMX to users who’ve traded or held a God’s Unchained NFT.
- The snapshot was taken on July 22nd, 2021 at 12 am UTC.
- A total of 7,918 users were eligible in which each eligible user will receive 12.63 IMX per claim.
- Another pool of 400,000 IMX will be distributed based on each user’s Gods Unchained’s trading and holdings in their inventory on the snapshot date (Date TBA).
- Distribution will take place on the Token Generation Date. (Date TBA)
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Immutable Airdrop uses a ZK Rollup: we take thousands of off-chain trades, generate a proof that these trades were all valid (i.e. the users who owned the assets signed the trades), and then publish that proof on chain, where it is verified by a smart contract.
During this process, the on-chain user assets are held in the smart contract, and can only be released after a valid proof including them has been published in a batch.
A Limitless Exchange Protocol
The future of asset trading is digital. We’re ensuring NFTs are traded in an open, decentralized ecosystem, secured by Ethereum:
- Zero gas fees for peer to peer trading.
- Set your own trading fees.
- No custodial risk; users keep their private keys.
- Massive scalability up to 9,000+ TPS.
- Not a centralized sidechain.
- Supports ERC-20 and ERC-721
- Secured by Ethereum. A true L2 inheriting security of L1.
High Performance Minting
Fast-track your product with Immutable X Mint, a secure way to create and distribute assets on a massive scale.
- Create ERC-721 and ERC-20 tokens.
- Designed for single and bulk minting.
- Zero gas costs.
- Assets tradable instantly.
- Same security as mainnet Ethereum.
We’ll set you up for success
We’ll help onboard your team, provide technical consulting on critical integrations, and advise on best practices to help you get up and running.
Unlock Massive Scale
The engine supports over 9,000 transactions per second, a 600x improvement over native limits.
Zero Gas Fees
Remove the economic constraints. Neither you nor your users will pay gas fees for minting or exchanging assets.
User Maintained Custody
Immutable Airdrop commit zero knowledge proofs to Ethereum so users will always be able to verify and withdraw their assets.
Don’t let fees for creating and exchanging assets limit what you can do. Our pricing is affordable and transparent for all meta systems.
Minting, buying, selling, and transferring assets on Immutable is faster than the time it took you to read this sentence.
Unlike sidechains, we’re not controlled by central operators that can be easily attacked (51%) and ransomed, nor do they require a novel token to use.
Trustlessly place buy orders which can be filled by any NFT with certain properties e.g. any Diamond GU card.
Immutable and StarkWare have partnered to create Immutable X, combining StarkWare’s world-class layer-2 scaling knowledge with Immutable’s deep understanding of the NFT space.
At the moment, trading on the Ethereum network is broken. The network currently supports approximately 150,000 non-fungible token transactions per day at 30% network usage. Our plan is for Immutable X to support more than 200 million trades per day while consuming less than 30% of Ethereum’s capacity.
Trades can fail on occasion (returning assets to owners instead of trading), and the time they take to process is largely inconsistent, sometimes taking upwards of an hour. These aren’t only annoying for users who are attempting to trade, but can cause problems for developers building on the network.
Alongside this, developers are unable to mint NFTs sustainably making it impossible for projects to properly fundraise to continue expansion and create more content for their users. Immutable X will make building games, applications and exchanges on Ethereum viable.