spot_img
12 C
London
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
spot_imgspot_img
HomeAIRDROPSDogechain Airdrop Review: Trust in Dogechain

Dogechain Airdrop Review: Trust in Dogechain

About Dogechain Airdrop

Dogechain Airdrop is an EVM-compatible blockchain that aims to complement the original Dogecoin cryptocurrency. As a proof-of-stake blockchain, The seeks to bring scalability, security, robustness, and utility to Dogecoin. This is airdropping a total of 12% of the total supply to wDOGE holders. Users who had bridged DOGE tokens to wDOGE on Dogechain by August 23rd, 2022 will be able to claim free DC tokens. There will be additional airdrops to users who continue to hold wDOGE tokens.

Dogechain supercharges $Dogecoin to bring crypto applications like NFTs, games, and DeFi to the $Dogecoin community. Unfortunately, $Dogecoin cannot support any of these applications (or any other dApps). The fixes this. WIth The, Dogecoin holders can do more than simply hodl and wait for Dogecoin to moon!

Dogechain Airdrop is a new blockchain entirely built and designed to be community-driven. No VCs, no big promises that we can’t keep, such as 1 Trillion Transactions Per Second powered by a world-changing consensus algorithm. We’re an honest project that simply seeks to bring blockchain applications to the Dogecoin community!

BasicDetails
Token NameDogechain Airdrop
PlatformOwn chain
Total Value12% of the total supply
Airdrop EndN/A
KYCKYC Is Not Requirement
WhitepaperClick Here To View
Max. ParticipantsUnlimited
Collect AirdropClick Here To Collect Free Airdrop

Step-by-Step Guide:

  1. Visit the Dogechain Airdrop claim page.
  2. Connect your wallet.
  3. If you’re eligible then you will be able to claim free DC tokens.
  4. Users who’d bridged DOGE to wDOGE on Dogechain by the snapshot dates are eligible to claim free DC tokens.
  5. The snapshot includes everyone that bridged DOGE onto the since the mainnet launched on August 1st, 2022 till August 23rd, 2022.
  6. 15% of the tokens will be unlocked immediately and the remaining 85% will be unlocked monthly over the course of the next 12 months.
  7. Users have until September 1st, 2022 to claim the first set of DC tokens. The remaining tokens must also be claimed every month.
  8. An additional pool of 9% of the total supply will be airdropped to users who continue to hold wDOGE. Additional snapshots will be taken every month and free DC tokens will be distributed to eligible holders on the 1st of every month.
  9. Create an account at KuCoin and participate in this giveaway to get even more DC tokens.
  10. For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.

Things to do on doge! such NFTs and DeFi. wow. a doge ecosystem!

Dogechain Airdrop exists as a layer on top of Dogecoin. Without Dogechain, $Dogecoin users cannot participate in NFTs, games, or DeFi.

omg dogecoin used as gas?

Dogechain users can use $Dogecoin for gas fees. Dogechain brings utility to Dogecoin users tired of simply hodling $Dogecoin!

many fast, such cheap fees!

Dogechain Airdrop is super fast! The blockchain uses POS consensus to provide cheap fees and fast transactions!

wow so loving doge community !!!

The dogechain team is preparing to airdrop millions of $DC tokens to the Dogecoin community.

Trust in Dogechain

Dogecoin holders deserve the same powers as other crypto holders. Dogechain gives Dogecoin those superpowers, like DeFi, NFTs, games, and more! Dogechain community stands for fairness and equality for all ecosystem builders. Time to unleash the creativity and full potential of the Doge community. Join the movement!

Fairness For Everyone

The Dogechain Airdrop community ethos emphasizes inclusivitiy and values each and every Dogecoin participant. In short, Dogechain stands for fairness and equal opportunity for all. The goal is to create a blockchain that is truly owned by the people.

The Dogechain team does not believe in special VC allocations as we’re solely focused on community. We believe in transparency and taking a community-first approach.

Dogechain. How Do I Get?!

Dogecoin holders get FREE Dogechain!

The Dogechain airdrop will occur later this year… more information on the snapshot coming soon!

Dogecoin on Robinhood

Do you have Dogecoin in Robinhood? Don’t worry, Dogechain is reserved for you when Robinhood lets you withdraw!

Bixer Simond
Bixer Simond
Bixer Is Long Term Writer & Editor At Woodfi . His Hobby Is Writing Article For Wootfi Visitors . His Main Focus Area Is Crypto , Affiliate , Blockchain , NEFT , ICO . In Free Time He Loves To Research New Things
spot_img

- Advertisement -

JUST NOW PRESS RELEASE

RELATED ARTICE BY WOOTFI MILE TEAM