About Stride Airdrop
Stride Airdrop is a blockchain that provides liquidity for staked assets. Using Stride, users can earn both staking and DeFi yields across the Cosmos IBC ecosystem. Stride is built using Cosmos SDK and Tendermint and created with Ignite. Stride allows users to liquid stake any IBC-compatible cosmos SDK native appchain token.
Stride is airdropping a total of 6,300,000 ST to ATOM, JUNO and OSMO stakers. Users who had staked at least 10 ATOM, 85 OSMO and 16 JUNO by August 14th, 2022 at 13:00 UTC are eligible to claim the airdrop. The claim will go live within two weeks.
|Token Name||Stride Airdrop|
|Total Value||6,300,000 ST|
|Total Supply||100,000,000 ST|
|KYC||KYC Is Not Requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
- Stride Airdrop will be airdropping free ST tokens to ATOM, JUNO and OSMO stakers.
- A total of 6,300,000 ST has been allocated for the airdrop.
- Users who’d staked at least 10 ATOM, 85 OSMO and/or 16 JUNO by August 14th, 2022 at 13:00 UTC are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- The rewards will be distributed proportionally to eligible addresses.
- Users who’d staked with exchange validators are not eligible for the airdrop.
- The claim will go live within two weeks, so follow their social channels to stay updated.
- Eligible users will have to perform several tasks on the Stride platform to claim the total airdrop amount.
- Unclaimed ST tokens will be clawed back one month after the launch of Stride. It will then be proportionally redistributed across the original set of airdrop recipients. This process will be repeated monthly until all airdropped ST is claimed.
- There will be additional airdrops to each new chain Stride on board with similar eligibility requirements as their genesis airdrop.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article.
Multichain Liquid Staking
Liquidity for your staked assets. Earn both staking and DeFi yields across IBC. Sell your staked tokens for instant liquidity.
How it works
Stride Airdrop Stake your tokens on Stride from any Cosmos chain. See your rewards accumulate in real time. No minimum.
It’s that simple.
Receive stTokens when you stake. These can be freely traded, and can be redeemed with Stride at any time to receive your original tokens.
(+ staking rewards!)
Stride Airdrop lets you use your staked assets to compound your yield. Continue to earn staking yield, and earn additional yield by lending, LPing, and more. Set your own risk tolerance in Cosmos DeFi.
Developers who wish to develop on Stride can easily spin up 3 Stride nodes, 3 Gaia nodes, 1 Hermes relayer and 1 interchain-queries relayer. The Gaia nodes simulate the Cosmos Hub (Gaia) zone in local development node, and the relayers allow Stride zone to interact with that instance of Gaia.
Stride Airdrop easiest way to develop cosmos-sdk applications is by using the ignite cli to scaffold code. Ignite (developed by the core cosmos team at Tendermint) makes it possible to scaffold new chains, run relayers, build cosmos related proto files, add messages/queries, add new data structures and more. The drawback of creating thousands of lines of code using ignite is that it is difficult to discern which changes were made by the ignite cli and which changes were made manually by developers. To make it easier to review code written using ignite and to make it easier to retrace our steps if something breaks later, add a commit for each ignite command directly after executing it.
Stride’s Technical Architecture
The leading security-focused ranking platform to analyze and monitor blockchain protocols and DeFi projects.
A key security actor in the Cosmos ecosystem, with highly experienced staff in Cosmos SDK development and security reviews.