Adhavahost affordable shared web hosting plans give you access to fast, rock-solid web hosting with great uptime and steller support. Your white-label reseller platform enables you to build a hosting business using your own brand, packages, and pricing structure. Your hosting is situated in a world class DataCenter of DigitalOcean and CloudFlare, you get appropriated capacity, various areas and servers. They are taking hourly reinforcement previews so no way for downtimes.
A subdomain is a domain that is a part of a larger domain under the Domain Name System (DNS) hierarchy. It is used as an easy way to create a more memorable Web address for specific or unique content with a website. Most hosting suppliers utilize nearby or single system stockpiling, implies if there’s a capacity issue, your site goes down.
Some Quick Facts Adhavahost Web Hosting
|Email Support||[email protected]|
|Call Support||96771 43354|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
A promotional SMS is a message sent by a brand to prospects and customers informing them about promotions, discounts, and offers. Marketers run promotional campaigns to increase customer engagement and rocket sales. Adhavahost SendPulse allows you to create branded subscription forms, automate SMS sending, and personalize the messages for better performance. Are intended for marketing, publicity and brand promotion of the products and services. As per TRAI guidelines, these SMS can be sent only to the Non DND numbers in a time span of 9 AM to 9 PM.
Promotional SMS The main features of the Promotional SMS panel
Be it One-to-many or One-to-one, send bulk SMS in one go.Ability to upload files of various. Format like csv and schedule delivery on some future date & time. Group your contacts on specific criteria to do focus messaging. Create templates for repetitive messaging. Check status of any campaign and access various reports for analysis.
Key features of Promotional SMS:
- Businesses cannot send promotional SMS to Do not disturb (DND) customers.
- SMS can be delivered between 9 am to 9 pm only.
- SMS is sent with only a 6 digit numeric sender ID. Eg: DM-123456
Transactional SMS is used for the purpose of notifying customers regarding important updates, alerts, urgent messages and similar other informative texts. This route cannot be used for sending promotional and marketing SMS. Messages from Transactional route will reach both the DND and NonDND numbers 24/7. Transactional SMS is a message sent by businesses (via aggregators) to their customers to send vital information. This message includes order confirmations, alerts, OTPs, debited or credit notifications from your bank account are the most common types. These messages are sent to only registered numbers.
Bank or financial institution or insurance company or Credit Card Company or depositories registered with Securities and Exchange Board of India or Direct to Home Operators. Airlines or Indian Railways or its legal organizations to its customers regarding travel schedules, ticket booking and reservation. Information from a registered informative institution to its students or their parents or guardians Information sent by a registered company to its employees or agents or to its customers relating to services or goods to be delivered to such customers.
Transactional SMS means a message containing only
- Information sent to its customer(s) by the Bank or financial institution or insurance company or credit card company or Access Provider pertaining to the account of that customer(s).
- Information given by Airlines or Indian Railways or its authorized agencies to its passengers regarding travel schedules, ticket booking and reservation.
- Information from a registered educational institution to parents or guardians of its students.
- Any other message as may be specified by the Authority, from time to time as “Transactional message”.
Later TRAI allowed few more services under the transactional SMS category
- Messages sent by companies to their employees.
- Messages sent by the companies to their customers informing about their account status, shipping status, etc. However, these messages should not contain any promotional content.
- Messages sent from a machine (after some algorithmic calculations) like a user received a message, the machine stopped working i.e. Machine-to-Person.
- Customers explicitly asked for the information.
- Customer registration information, registration or validation codes, etc. sent by websites.
In both these hosting types the end user manages their account with Direct Admin control panel. In shared hosting you can host multiple websites and manage it from a single Direct Admin account. Adhavahost shared plans are specifically designed for single account owner, so reselling hosting is not feasible on shared platform as you get access to a single Direct Admin control panel.
Reseller hosting plans are 100% designed for reselling hosting space. You get administrative access to manage your hosting users and the users get separate access to manage their respective hosting accounts. You can create individual Direct Admin account for your clients.
Unlike shared hosting, Direct Admin Panel reseller hosting platform gives you the freedom and flexibility to resell hosting space to end users with ease. Kick start your hosting business with Adhavahost best reseller hosting plans.