About Unagii Airdrop
Unagii Airdrop is a non-custodial yield platform that empowers crypto asset owners with access to Decentralized Finance (DeFi) yields on a smart, simple, and user-friendly interface. They doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Users who’ve used the platform to stake assets may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
The Vaults allow users to benefit from automated yield farming on the Ethereum network and from earning rewards from staking Ethereum and Tendermint assets with Stake Unagii breaks down complexities in delivering an easy, simple, and trustless way for users to grow their crypto portfolio and elevate their digital asset yield experience at the most efficient cost possible. With Unagii, anyone can yield smarter with one powerful platform.
|Token Name||Unagii Airdrop|
|KYC||KYC Is Not Requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
- Visit the Unagii Airdrop dashboard.
- Select “Unagii Vaults” or “Stake”.
- Connect your ETH or Tendemint based wallet.
- Now stake your assets.
- They doesn’t have an own token yet, so users who’ve used the platform to stake assets may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
How does the Vaults work?
Unagii connects to third-party underlying Ethereum DeFi protocols that earn users high-yields on their crypto asset deposits. The Vaults optimizes yield on incentives earned from providing liquidity to AMMs (automated market makers) and lending pools, and automating the harvesting of LP (Liquidity Provisioning) rewards on a bank of whitelisted Strategies.
This allows the Vaults to perform efficiently to provide gas cost-savings on Ethereum network gas fees to users and for to offer one of the lowest fee. Currently, They Vaults yield on the Compound Finance and Convex Finance (utilizing Curve Finance as the underlying pool) protocol. They will include additional strategies with other protocols in the future.
Unagii Airdrop is built by a team of dedicated strategists and engineers at Stakewithus Pte Ltd on a mission to redefine the digital asset yield experience that’s smarter, simpler, and fun. The firm is venture-backed and co-led by SGInnovate – a Singapore government deep tech fund, and LuneX Ventures – Golden Gate Ventures’ blockchain arm.
All the convenience. None of the hassles. We’re redefining the digital asset yield experience that’s smarter, simpler, and fun.
From yield farming on multi-risk strategies to staking crypto assets for rewards.
Unagii handles multi-platform processes, monitoring, and complex strategy decisions.
Track multi-wallet assets and yield performances across products all in one place.
Sign up or log in with an Unagii account, or continue to yield without one.
Unagii Airdrop Connect to your Ethereum or Tendermint wallet(s).
Earn on DeFi yields or receive rewards from staking crypto assets.
They executes curated Strategies by pooling deposits and supplying liquidity for each Stash and Growth vault into the protocols. All strategies are audited before fund deployment.
Compound Finance is the very first lending and borrowing protocol that was launched in September 2018, allowing anyone to earn interest on or borrow crypto assets without a peer. Each lending market has a dynamic borrowing interest rate, which varies as market conditions adjust.
How is yield earned on Unagii?
- 1.Users’ deposits are pooled in the Vaults
- 2.In return, users receive uTokens which represent a claim on their share of deposits with any accrued yield earned over time
- 3.Pooled assets are auto-deposited into the Compound strategy lending markets several times a day
- 4.Using the deposits as collateral, the same asset is borrowed and lent out several times to lever up on the $COMP emission yields
- 5.$COMP earned from lending and borrowing will automatically be sold into the native Vault asset once every 3 days
The security of Unagii Airdrop Vaults is of utmost important to us. We make considerable efforts in ensuring that Vaults is deployed with best practices and risk mitigations in mind. All smart contracts are rigorously reviewed by top external security firms to identify and eliminate any security vulnerabilities. They Vaults has been specifically been audited by CertiK.