Studiocoast are also no longer providing domain renewal services. If your domain is still with Coast you will need to move it to another provider in order to renew. Coast would also like to take the opportunity to thank its customers for choosing to serve you over the years. A have truly valued your business. Coast Pty Ltd have now ceased all hosting services. This includes all Web Hosting, Domain Management, Domain Renewal, VPS and SSL Services. Compared to debit and credit cards offered by financial institutions, technology vendors that engage in the platform economy provide mobile Market Analysis wallet services.
Studiocoast vendors, such as Coins Chat, Ali-pay, Grab-pay, and Line, develop their multipurpose app that serves as a single portal to a wide range of virtual products and services. The diversity of services offered by these companies have become an industry norm, resulting in other specialist mobile wallet vendors expanding their in-app services through partnerships and collaborations.
Some Quick Facts Studiocoast Web Hosting
|Email Support||[email protected]|
|Call Support||53 143 039 070|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
- The Services provided to the Customer and the Customer’s account with the Provider cannot be transferred or used by any other party except where purchased under a Reseller agreement.
- Any action that interferes with and/or causes degradation of Service to other Customers is strictly prohibited. (For example, sending mass emails from your shared servers.)
- Game servers, Proxy Servers and any software associated with the IRC protocol are not permitted.
- Servers purchased in full by the Customer either from the Provider or a 3rd party remain the property of the Customer at all times.
- Escorted access to servers will be granted to the Customer where required.
- The Customer shall pay all fees and charges associated with the plans subscribed to under this agreement.
- Studiocoast Customer shall pay all fees and charges for the entire duration of the agreement as set out in the pricing schedule.
- The Provider shall honour the pricing schedule for the duration of the agreement.
The Company maintenance Result
The Customer shall obtain any and all necessary consents and clearances to enable it lawfully to make use of any and all intellectual property rights through the Services, including without limitation, clearance and/or consents in respect of the proposed domain name. All information/data stored on the server by the Customer remains the property of the Customer, and the Provider in no way is responsible for or claims ownership of this information/data. Any content deemed to be objectionable or offensive is not permitted. The Provider shall be the sole arbitrator of what constitutes objectionable and/or offensive content and includes, but is not limited to; content that is sexual, violent or illegal in nature.
Studiocoast Provider is hosting the information/data for the Customer, it will not make this information/data freely available to be viewed by anyone other than whom the Customer permits; however, regular maintenance of the Servers may result in authorized staff members accessing this information/data for administrative purposes (but, of course, to the extent to which a customer may encrypt such information/data, it will not be readable). All content served or sent through the Service provided must comply with all applicable Australian laws.
These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between the Provider and the Customer and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or verbal between the Provider and the Customer. Studiocoast verbal explanation or verbal information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
In agreeing to these terms and conditions, the Customer has not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions, and the Customer agrees that the Customer shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation that has not been made expressly in this Agreement.