About Safe Airdrop
Safe Airdrop (previously Gnosis Safe) is a smart contract wallet running on a number of blockchains that requires a minimum number of people to approve a transaction before it can occur (M-of-N). If for example you have 3 main stakeholders in your business, you are able to set up the wallet to require approval from 2 out of 3 (2/3) or all 3 people before the transaction is sent. This assures that no single person could compromise the funds.
Safe Airdrop (previously Gnosis Safe) is airdropping a total of 50,000,000 SAFE to early users of the platform. Users who had created safes by February 9th, 2022 are eligible to claim the airdrop. An additional pool of 15% of the total supply has been allocated to GNO holders.
|Token Name||Safe Airdrop|
|Total Value||20% of the total supply|
|KYC||KYC Is Not Requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
- Visit the Safe Airdrop website.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- Create a new safe or load an existing safe.
- Now read through some steps and set a governance delegate by choosing someone from the delegate list or setting a custom delegate.
- If you’re eligible then you will be able to claim free SAFE tokens.
- Users who had created safes by February 9th, 2022 are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- An additional pool of 15% of the total supply has been allocated to GNO holders.
- Only 50% of the total airdrop amount can be claimed now and the rest will be linearly available over the next 4 years.
- The claim will end on December 27th, 2022 at 12 PM CET after which the unclaimed tokens will be returned to the DAO treasury.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article.
Access the most recent version of the Safe directly in your browser.
Safe Airdrop Download the Safe as a static desktop application for Windows, MacOS or Linux.
Conveniently manage your digital assets on-the-go.
Fully customize how you manage your company crypto assets, with the option to require a predefined number of signatures to confirm transactions. Require multiple team members to confirm every transaction in order to execute it, which helps prevent unauthorized access to company crypto.
Safe Airdrop supports ETH, ERC20 (Tokens) and ERC721 (NFTs). You can also see the fiat values of your assets.
Use any wallet
Use your favorite wallet to sign transactions. No matter if it’s a mobile wallet, browser extension, or hardware wallet.
Bringing multisig security to DeFi, you can now put your funds to work directly from the Safe interface. Use your digital assets to invest, earn, borrow, invoice, do payroll and more.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognize the computer or device used to access a website. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
What are the different types of cookies?
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs.
By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- Safe Airdrop session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser; or
- persistent cookie which is saved to the hard drive and remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time. As for the domain to which it belongs, cookies are either:
- first-party cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain (i.e. set by us); or
- third-party cookies stored by a different domain to the visited page’s domain.