Founded in 2019, Resfinex.com is a digital assets exchange platform designed to facilitate discussion & analysis of Ethereum projects. Resfinex brings with it the vision of highly liquid digital asset exchange platform. We’re a hub for traders, made with the intention of facilitating high quality trading platform in the Ethereum ecosystem.
We’ve assembled a small, agile team with an ownership mentality. They are highly motivated self-starter and believes in lifelong learning. They place the egos aside and thrive within a culture that fosters one another from birth of a concept to launch of a product.
Resfinex is a remote culture environment, so communication is critical within a remote culture and the team is in constant contact with one another in order to develop, support, and deliver the best platform possible to the users.
Resfinex Exchange Basic Points
|Free. Small deposit fees apply.
|Easy To Use
|Available At Ticket & Live Chat
How To Start ?
How To Sign Up At Resfinex Crypto Exchange ?
How To Deposit Fund At Resfinex Exchange ?
How To Trade At Exchange ?
How To Withdraw At Resfinex Exchange ?
Resfinex Fees Schdule
In order to encourage robust liquidity and tighter spreads in our markets, Resfinex.com Crypto Exchange employs a volume-tiered, maker-taker fee schedule. Fees are charged and deduced on a per-trade basis and will be taken in the currency you receive (ETH if you buy ETH/USDT or USDT if you sell ETH/USDT for example).
The more “total volume” you trade on a rolling 30 day basis, the lower your fee on subsequent trades. They will calculate your fees based on your last 30 days of trading volume based on the daily average of the ETH-USDT rate (24-hour weighted average price) and dynamically adjust your fees according to the following schedule:
By default, if you hold RES in your account, your trading fees will be automatically subtracted from your RES balance. Using RES for transaction fees applies a 50% discount to your trading fee will be applied. By default, if you hold RES in your account, your trading fees will be automatically subtracted from your RES balance. Using RES for transaction fees applies a 50% discount to your trading fee will be applied.
- What Does Maker-Taker Mean?
- Maker fees are paid when you add liquidity to order book by placing a limit order under the ticker price for buy and above the ticker price for sell.
- Taker fees are paid when you remove liquidity from our order book by placing any order that is executed against an order of the order book.
- DEPOSIT FEES Free. There are no fees for deposits.
- The mission is to accelerate the pace of innovation around the world and the adoption of digital tokens so that you and the rest of the world can transform legacy systems across nations and industries around the world, driving future economic growth and becoming more valuable for society.
- The mission is to find the departure from conventional economic, political, and social systems run by a handful of large centralized institutions.
- The mission is to create an open financial system can be a great equalizer and lift billions out of poverty.
ResfinexCrypto Exchange Token (RES) is the heart of the Resfinex ecosystem. They have carefully designed incentive schemes to increase network effects, demand for RES, and to decrease its circulating supply.
- You are positive in attitude and full of energy. Your behaviour inspires those around you.
You are constantly looking to challenge the status quo as well as yourself. You value failure and the lessons that come with it.
Resfinex.com Crypto Exchange desire to learn is unquenchable, and you value & accept feedback from all angles. You’re proactive, eager and curious about your work.
They work quickly and collaboratively, placing the individual egos aside in the best interests of the team.
You work fast to achieve the greatest, without compromising quality.
Why Choose Resfinex
Dynamic fee structure with lower fees for higher volume trading.
First Grade Security
Resfinex Crypto Exchange takes a comprehensive approach to protecting your funds and information. Learn more about the security features and integrations.
Industry leading API
The Websocket feed lets you easily gain access to real-time market data, while our trading API lets you develop secure, programmatic trading bots.