What Is Pinknode (PNODE) ?
Pinknode At are strong believers in Polkadot as a meta protocol in delivering Web 3.0, a decentralized and fair internet where users control their own data, identity and destiny. unique architecture unites a network of heterogeneous blockchains called parachains and parathreads in which are connected to and secured by the Relay Chain. Coupled with Cross-chain Messaging Passing (XMCP), this creates an environment whereby developers are able to create innovative multi-chain applications.
Pinknode is a Polkadot-focus infrastructure project, hence we specifically design network infrastructure accordingly to Polkadot unique architecture. This allows us to cost-effective connect developers to the whole of ecosystem. makes connecting to Polkadot easy. offer a globally distributed multi-cloud network of nodes for multi-chain access across the entire Polkadot ecosystem. Developers will be able to integrate into with Pinknode API services within minutes.
Pinknode (PNODE)Token Storage Key Points
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Building the infrastructure gateway to Polkadot ecosystem. At Pinknode \believe that Web 3.0 and the blockchain economy should not just be available to crypto enthusiasts, early adopters or software developers but everyone with access to the internet.
mission is to
- Accelerate product life cycle of cutting-edge applications for Web 3.0
- Encourage mass adoption in the Web 3.0 revolution
- Remove layers of inefficiency and complexity for both individuals and organisations to participate in blockchain technologies
Pinknode Core Values
Building the infrastructure gateway to Polkadot ecosystem.
The Pinknode Approach:
- 1.Connecting the DOT Pinknode practices Parachain Agnosticism in onboarding parachains or parathreads partners onto Platform. work towards being a one-stop infrastructure solution for and its ecosystem.
- 2.Users & Community Focus Pinknode’s users and community needs will always guide our technology development. We will constantly innovate, design and implement products and services that cater to your needs.
- 3.Simplicity is Key will work towards simplifying the complexity of blockchain and infrastructure management which reduces the risk of user errors, hence increasing user’s overall satisfaction while interacting with Polkadot.
- 4.Building an all-inclusive Web 3.0 blockchain infrastructure Everyone has a role to play in achieving the Web 3.0 future. On the one hand, we will empower developers with highly reliable, secure and scalable API solutions and developer suites. On the other hand, we want empower the wider community to take ownership in blockchain development with solutions to encourage their participation.
Token Utility and Use-cases
PNODE token is the native utility and governance token for the Pinknode network.
- Developer: Network utilization fees will be paid in PNODE tokens.
- Community: PNODE tokens will be used for node ownership, staking on collators etc.
- On-chain Governance: PNODE Token holders are able to vote for the protocol and network upgrades on Pinknode.
Why use Pinknode?
Building the infrastructure gateway to Polkadot ecosystem. Whether you are a DeFi user, solo developer or building the next metaverse protocol, Pinknode is here to .
How can Pinknode help you?
- 1.Integrate with Polkadot within minutes Blockchain applications require connections to peer-to-peer network and syncing up a node with Polkadot ecosystem can take hours or days. Get building right away with Pinknode API services.
- 2.Multi-Chain Compatibility Do your applications require multi-chain support? Pinknode will be your one-stop infrastructure platform into Polkadot across relay chain, parachains & parathreads.
- 3.Save Cost and Engineering Resources It can get expensive to store the full Polkadot blockchain, parachains or parathreads. These costs will scale as your infrastructure becomes more complex which may require DevOps teams to maintain them. This diverts funds and precious engineering resources from your core products.
- 4.Worry-Free Infrastructure Leave node hosting to us, Pinknode is here to eliminate the pains of self-hosted nodes and ensure highly-reliability, secured and scalable API services into Polkadot network while you focus on building your applications.
Pinknode API Services
Pinknode One API Key. Infinite Possibilities. API services enable instantaneous access to the entire Polkadot ecosystem via HTTPS or WSS using a single unified API. innovative SMART Routing Protocol architecture was specifically designed for to optimize our API Services. This results in significant improvement in reliability, performance and cost-effectiveness compared to running your node.