What Is PieDAO DEFI Large Cap (DEFI+L)?
PieDAO DEFI Large Cap is the basic element to start your journey and be part of the PieDAO family. If you stake DOUGH for a minimum of 6 months, you get in exchange veDOUGH, PieDAO’s governance token. With veDOUGH you can help the community steer the destiny of the DAO and its products, make proposals, vote on issues while being compensated for your commitment and effort. In fact PieDAO redistributes 60% of the revenues generated by its products and treasury management to active community members, proportionally to the amount of veDOUGH they hold.
PieDAO DEFI Large Cap is a community DAO focused on tokenising automated wealth creation strategies. The DAO’s first line of products are Balancer Smart Pools, constant weight index funds, PieVaults, yield-generating tokenized portfolio allocations with productive assets, and The Oven, a system that allows users to save gas on expensive transactions by batching them together.
PieDAO DEFI Large Cap Storage Key Points
|Coin Name||PieDAO DEFI Large Cap|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
The Vision – A Self-Driving Wealth Creation Machine
For as long as the modern-day financial system has existed, the ability to achieve financial freedom has been available exclusively to those who had (some) wealth to begin with more often than not, one needed to be born to a successful family, have access to strong financial education, and initial capital to play with. The core products of PieDAO DEFI Large Cap are carefully curated baskets of assets, traditionally known as ETFs — or Pies as they are referred to in our ecosystem.
For the rest, getting from 0 to 1 in wealth creation is a gigantic chasm extremely hard to overcome, meaning that PieDAO DEFI Large Cap have to spend most of your lives focusing on earning income, never quite getting to the stage of actually accumulating wealth. The introduction of crypto networks and decentralized finance has offered countless improvements to the way your financial system operates, often removing geographical barriers and permission-seeking of traditional systems, but they must admit that financial inclusion has not been one of them.
The PieDAO DEFI Large Cap community envisions a world where wealth creation is a passive, automated process accessible to anyone with an internet connection without heavy prerequisites, while strategies to create wealth are in the hands of the most objectively talented individuals, distributed across the globe and correctly incentivized. PieDAO is a community completely decentralized from day one, whose task is to govern the ecosystem of products designed to make this future possible.
- Courage & Ownership: Changing the financial future of million will not be an easy task and for this reason, courage is the first and more important of all virtues. PieDAO DEFI Large Cap need to breed bravery in the organization, to have the courage to do what it takes to set a bold course for the future, to engage in a courageous conversation, and to be decisive in uncertainty.
- Accessibility and Financial Inclusion: The open financial system has to be accessible to anyone with an internet connection. PieDAO DEFI Large Cap products need to be usable from small holders to whales.
- Financial Transparency: Decentralised financial services are not be built in opaque silos. Informations are transparent and auditable to all participants.
- Speak truthfully: As a community, they value honesty and frank conversations about your work and yourselves. They understand there is nothing to fear about the truth. They have integrity and demand it from others.
- Be transparent: They encourage transparency as a force for justice. They have the courage to share the things which are the hardest to share and grow from those.
- It’s okay to make mistakes and unacceptable not to learn from those: A understand that mistakes are a natural part of the evolution of an organization. They don’t worry about appearances, they worry about achieving the goal of the organization. For this reason, avoid focusing on “blame” and “credit” and instead focus on what’s “accurate” and what’s “inaccurate”. When fail, fail forward.
- They do what’s right over what’s easy: They do things because believe them to be right not because they are easy to do or because everybody is doing them. They are radically open-minded about what’s right and truly commit to understanding the reasoning with the people disagree with.
- Give tough love without being an asshole: Tough love is the hardest and most important type of love to give. While most people prefer compliments, accurate criticism is most valuable. PieDAO DEFI Large Cap are never disrespectful or offensive in doing that, instead, they encourage people to objectively reflect on their actions and reasoning to identify the root cause of mistakes.