About Pepe Coin
PEPE is a deflationary memecoin launched on Ethereum. The cryptocurrency was created as a tribute to the Pepe the Frog internet meme, created by Matt Furie, which gained popularity in the early 2000s. The project aims to capitalize on the popularity of meme coins, like Shiba Inu and Dogecoin, and strives to establish itself as one of the top meme-based cryptocurrencies.
PEPE appeals to the cryptocurrency community by instituting a no-tax policy, a redistributive system rewarding long-term stakers, and a burning mechanism to maintain scarcity of the PEPE coin.
The PEPE roadmap features three phases, where phase one includes listing on CoinMarketCap, and getting $PEPE trending on Twitter, while phase two includes listing on centralized exchanges (CEXs) and phase three includes “tier 1” exchange listings and what the team terms a “meme takeover.”
Pepe Coin Wallets Point Table
|Coin Name||Pepe Coin|
|Circulating Supply||420,690,000,000,000 PEPE|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
PEPE Price Live Data
Who Are the Founders of Pepe Coin ?
As of now, the founders of PEPE remain anonymous, which is not uncommon in the cryptocurrency world. Although information about the team behind the project is scarce, they have successfully garnered attention using social media platforms such as Twitter to promote their meme coin and foster a community around the memecoin.
How To Buy
Create a Wallet
download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.
Get Some ETH
have ETH in your wallet to switch to $PEPE. If you don’t have any ETH, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.
Go to Uniswap
connect to Uniswap. Go to app.uniswap.org in google chrome or on the browser inside your Metamask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $PEPE token address into Uniswap, select Pepe, and confirm. When Metamask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.
Switch ETH for $PEPE
switch ETH for $PEPE. They have ZERO taxes so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.
What Makes Pepe Coin Unique?
PEPE presents a unique offering within the meme coin market by building upon the legacy of Pepe the Frog, a character with a longstanding and controversial history. The project’s dedication to honoring this character distinguishes it from other cryptocurrencies and strengthens its appeal within the crypto community.
The redistribution system is another unique aspect of PEPE, as it rewards long-term stakers and incentivizes users to hold the token for longer periods of time. In doing so, the project aims to promote holder incentives and increase the chances of long-term success.
PEPE’s burning mechanism further highlights its distinct nature, aiming to maintain scarcity within the market. Finally, the no-tax policy makes PEPE stand out from other cryptocurrencies. By not imposing transaction fees, the project can attract a wider audience and expand its user base.
No Taxes, No Bullshit. It’s that simple. 93.1% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt, and contract is renounced. The remaining 6.9% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable with the ENS name “pepecexwallet.eth”
How Many PEPE Coins Are There in Circulation?
PEPE employs a redistribution system that rewards long-term stakers, offering them incentives to remain committed to the project. This approach encourages coin stability by rewarding users for holding the token rather than selling it quickly. Additionally, PEPE features a burning mechanism whereby a portion of the coins are permanently removed from circulation on a regular basis. This aims to maintain scarcity despite the coin’s 420,690,000,000,000 maximum supply.
Of the maximum supply, 93.1% were sent to the liquidity pool on Uniswap, where LP tokens were burnt, and the deployer contract was sent to a null address. The remaining 6.9% is held in a multi-sig wallet, for future CEX listings, bridges and liquidity pools. This wallet can be tracked using the ENS name “pepecexwallet.eth.” Users can track the PEPE/WETH pair on CMC DexScan.
All jokes aside, here is a rough sketch of $pepe path ahead. They dont wan’t to give everything away on day 1, Expect surprises along the way 😉
How Is PEPE Secured?
PEPE is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain, which is secured by the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism. Decentralized validators stake 32 ETH to process transactions and secure the network.
Where Can You Buy PEPE?
PEPE can be traded on Uniswap (V2), Uniswap (V3), Huobi, Gate.io, MEXC and more. You can find others listed on crypto exchanges page. Those who want to keep track of PEPE prices live can download the CMC mobile app.
Pepe Coin Conclusion
A new deflationary memecoin called PEPE has been introduced on the Ethereum network. It was made as an homage to the well-known Pepe the Frog internet meme, which shot to fame in the early 2000s. By using a special deflationary process, the cryptocurrency assures that its supply shrinks over time, turning it into a valuable asset that is in demand.
With the debut of this cryptocurrency, the Pepe meme—who has grown to be an iconic figure in internet culture—will be honoured, and cryptocurrency aficionados will have a unique investment opportunity. PEPE has quickly acquired traction in the cryptocurrency industry thanks to its unique features and appeal, and this trend is predicted to continue.
Pepe Coin FAQ
What is PEPE?
PEPE is a deflationary memecoin launched on the Ethereum blockchain that pays tribute to the Pepe the Frog internet meme.
Who created PEPE?
PEPE was created by a team of developers who were inspired by the popularity of the Pepe meme.
How does PEPE work?
PEPE employs a unique deflationary mechanism that ensures its supply decreases over time, making it a scarce asset that increases in value.
What is the significance of the Pepe meme?
The Pepe meme has become an iconic figure in internet culture and is recognized as a symbol of humor and satire.
How can I invest in PEPE?
You can invest in PEPE by purchasing it on a cryptocurrency exchange that supports the token.