Introduction Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC (OUSDC)
Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC Welcome to the Orbit Bridge documentation! This book covers everything you need to know about setting and managing the Orbit Bridge IBC protocol. Orbit Chain has worked to surpass the ever-present scalability and connectivity constraints that have limited traditional public chains. improvements and innovations grow user accessibility and convenience so blockchain-based protocols and services can have more real-life integration. Orbit IBC, which forms the basis of the Orbit Chain, is the world’s first open Hub Chain. It allows various chains to be linked to Orbit Chain and their digital assets can be handled and used freely within Orbit.
Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC While many interchain platforms aim to support major public chains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Klaytn, Terra, Tron, ICON, etc.), Orbit Chain is the world’s first and only chain to actually be able to support the operation of these various protocols. Some key examples are Orbit’s DEX protocol, which supports asset exchange, the Divine protocol, which enables lending and borrowing using assets in the chain, and the Staking-as-a-Service protocol, which allows staking to heterogenous chains through the Orbit. Orbit Chain, having developed its own technology and services, currently hosts more than $30M USD of assets on its network.
Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC Basic Point Table
|Coin Name||Ghospers Game|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC) is a technology that enables communication between heterogeneous blockchains. The need for IBC technology to connect the fragmented blockchain ecosystem continues to grow as new public chains continue to emerge and more dApps are developed. As the demand for network functions such as storage of personal information and decentralized finance (DeFi) increases, IBC is becoming even more critical.
Orbit Chain developed its own Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC) technology with the aim of connecting the blockchain ecosystem. Since launching, Orbit Chain has established a new ecosystem where assets of different chains can be used on a single decentralized platform. In other words, Orbit Chain has thus far focused on being a hub for heterogeneous chains– enabling a token economy with interoperability and scalability as heterogeneous assets enter Orbit Chain.
The various IBCs that Orbit Chain has deployed and the protocols that leverage the assets through them are as follows:
1) Normal IBC: Assets received through Normal IBC are utilized in Orbit’s DEX Protocol, which supports exchange of assets, and the Divine Protocol, which supports the lending and borrowing of assets.
2) Staking IBC: Staking IBC supports the Staking-as-a-Service protocol to enable decentralized staking of the native assets of PoS-based chains from one end-point to another chain through Orbit Chain.
3) Token Economy IBC: When an asset moves from one chain to another, it helps maintain the token economy of that asset.
How It Works ?
The Orbit Bridge system has Governance groups comprised of the roles: Operator and Validator. Bridging protocols either use a MPC-based transaction consensus method or a Multi-sig based transaction consensus method. Orbit Bridge uses Multi-sig based transaction consensus. Through this, the Operator, who sends data, and the Validator work together to efficiently and quickly process transactions. Additionally, as the consensus and validation processes happen through transactions on Orbit Chain, they are transparent and trustless. The validators use a separate private channel and a blockchain without central authority to complete their tasks.
- Relays the information needed by Governance for actual operation.
- Each piece data signed by the Validators is assembled and executed by forming a transaction that runs on the chain.
- A group of Validators constituting Governance verify the TX generated by each chain and records verification in the chain to reach an consensus.
The transactions and information that each each Validator verifies depends on the governance group to which it belongs. They perform verification based on the block data of each chain according to the
- Orbit Bridge defines Governance on each chain on the basis of their respective vault.
- The Origin Chain’s vault is created with a Multi-Sig wallet, so if there is no governance concensus, no assets can be moved.
- Governance has mint/burn/execute permissions on the Destination chain
- A pair of what destination chain to bridge must be registered.
- Depend on specification of each chain governance have different consensus in same governance.
OUSDC Price Live Data
The live Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC price today is $1.00 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $271,522 USD. We update our OUSDC to USD price in real-time. Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC is down 1.02% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #3293, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and the max. supply is not available. If you would like to know where to buy Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC at the current rate, the top cryptocurrency exchange for trading in Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC stock is currently KLAYswap. You can find others listed on crypto exchanges page
Faq Of Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC
Where I Can Find Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC Coin Whitepaper ?
You Can Find Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC Whitpaper By Clicking Here
Where I Can Buy/Sell Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC
You Can Buy Or Sell Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC On Some Popular Exchange For Example – Binance , Coinbase , Huobi Etc .
What Is Max Supply Of Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC?
Total Supply Of Orbit Bridge Klaytn USDC Is 26,779,093