About OpenOcean Airdrop
OpenOcean Airdrop is the world’s first full aggregation protocol for crypto trading that source liquidity from DeFi and CeFi, and enable cross-chain swaps. Our intelligent routing algorithm find the best prices from DEXes and CEXes, and split the routes to provide traders the best prices with low slippage and fast settlement. The function is free to use, OpenOcean users only need to pay the normal blockchain gas fees and exchange fees for the trades, which are charged by the exchanges and not OpenOcean.
OpenOcean aggregates major exchanges (DEXes and CEXes) and across Ethereum, Ethereum Layer 2 such as Loopring and Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Solana, Ontology, TRON, and is the first full aggregator on Binance Smart Chain, TRON, Ethereum Layer 2, and Binance exchange. We continue to aggregate public chains and exchanges based on the voice of the community.
Besides aggregation of swaps, OpenOcean will continue to aggregate derivative, yield, lending and insurance products, and launch it’s own combined margin products and intelligent wealth management service. OpenOcean provides API and arbitrage tools for users to operate automated arbitrage strategies.
OpenOcean Airdrop vision is to build a full aggregator for crypto trading that increase capital efficiency and serves as a bridge connecting the isolated islands in the current fragmented DeFi and CeFi markets. Regardless of being small individual investor or large institution, everyone should have the opportunity to trade at the best prices and apply own investment strategies on various crypto asset classes.
|KYC Is Not Requirement
|Click Here To View
|Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop
- Visit the OpenOcean airdrop claim page.
- Connect your wallet to the network you used to make trades on the platform.
- If you’re eligible, then you will see the number of tokens you are eligible to claim.
- The airdrop is divided into two rounds in which a total of 10,000,000 OOE were allocated for round one and 9,000,000 OOE for round 2.
- The snapshots for the first round were taken from the launch day of the platform until March 8th, 2021, at 23:59:59 (UTC+8) and the snapshots for the second round were taken from March 8th at 4:00 PM until June 24, 2021, at 12:00 AM UTC.
- Users who made at least four trades or made a total trading volume of at least 40 USDT during the snapshots are eligible to claim the tokens.
- For more information regarding the airdrop and launch of the OOE token, see this Medium article.
- Also see the announcements of round 1 and round 2 of the airdrop.
Full aggregation means one-stop services that search DeFi and CeFi to find and optimize the best trading options for all types of crypto assets, across DEXes and CEXes, on verious public blockchains.
OpenOcean Airdrop supports cross-chain swaps between the aggregated public chains via cross-chain protocols, and will support direct cross-chain transactions once the infrastructure is mature.
They are continously aggregating value adding exchanges and users with large orders will automatically optimize the best route between markets in order to execute transactions at the best price both via DEXes and CEXes.
Based on user needs the protocol will expand product scope into derivatives, both from DeFi and CeFi. For the aggregation of derivatives, we will achieve deep aggregation through portfolio margin. OpenOcean users can trade both long and short on multiple exchanges simultaneously with combined cross margins from both DEXes and CEXes.
In addition, OpenOcean will also aggregate lending and insurance products, as well as provide intelligent investment services to help users participate in the DeFi & CeFi ecosystem and automate their asset management process.
OpenOcean Airdrop will support not only DeFi users, but also CeFi users. Support is not only for novice traders but also for professional traders. The existing interface is user-friendly and completely free for users. For funds and professional traders, OpenOcean provides an API interface and customized trading interface services to assist investment institutions in developing trading strategies such as quantitative arbitrage.