Deliveries and services, as well as any business transactions through the regular business operations of the proprietor Emanuel Stefan Popescu – hereafter “Host Internet Solutions” – provides services solely on the basis of these General Business Conditions. Deviating purchase- or other conditions by the other party to the contract are hereby expressly excluded. Offers made by Maxterhost Internet Solutions are always subject to change and non-binding. Maxter Internet Solutions can make the finalization of the contract dependent upon written proof of authorization, pre-payment, or guarantee of a German bank.
As long as not stated otherwise in the contract between the parties, the contractual relationship can properly be terminated after expiration of a stipulated minimum duration, with a notice of minimum 30 days before the end of the current billing period. Varying notice limits may exist for special or promotional offers (specifically offers with annual payment schedules), as long as they are pointed out on the websites or in the actual offer. The right to extraordinary cancellation under special circumstances is hereby not affected.
Some Quick Facts Maxterhost Web Hosting
|Call Support||+49 (0)2053 4929330|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
Scope of Services
- Maxterhost Internet Solutions offers the client access to an existing communications infrastructure, the availability of storage space on a server, use of value-added services, maintenance and administration of computers and communications infrastructures. Details and scope of services result conclusively from the agreed-upon rate.
- Inasmuch as Host Internet Solutions provides additional services outside of the contractual agreement for free, those may be discontinued at any time. No liability, claims for damages or rate reductions or right to termination arise from this.
- Host Internet Solutions reserves the right to change, reduce, or supplement the contracted services, or to restrict access to individual services, if this does not, or not considerably, impact the fulfillment of the contract with the client. The clients must be notified in advance.
- Unless otherwise agreed to, Maxterhost Internet Solutions will bill the client for the agreed-upon services at the applicable rates or fees and conditions, including the legally mandated value-added tax. Invoicing of fixed rates will occur monthly in advance, in case of usage-dependent compensation, at the beginning of the following month. The accrued fees will be due immediately and without subtractions. The payment amount must be credited to the account of Host Internet Solutions within 5 days of receipt of the invoice.
- If fees are dependent on usage for parts of a calendar month, they will be calculated and invoiced at a per diem of 1/30th of the monthly fee.
- Line and communications expenses (telephone costs) between the client and connecting point at Host Internet Solutions are the responsibility of the client. Inasmuch as special costs arise from a connection through the website of Host Internet Solutions (i.e. terminal adapter, exclusive modem-availability, etc.), they will be billed to the client in a separate invoice.
Offsetting- and Retention Rights, Interruption of Service
- The client can only charge against claims by Host Internet Solutions through undisputed or legally determined claims. The client is entitled to assert the right of retention only as a result of such counterclaims as arises from the same contractual relationship as the claims against which the right of retention is being asserted.
- Claims for compensation due to delivery- and service disruptions are precluded, insofar as MaxterHost Internet Solutions is not responsible due to intent or gross negligence.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.The withdrawal period is fourteen days beginning from the sign-up date.To exert your cancellation right, you must contact (add your name, address and, where available, your telephone number, fax number and e-mail address.) by means of a clear explanation (e.g. by postal mail, telefax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
Maxterhost can use the sample withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement. They Should you make use of this facility, they will send you a confirmation of the receipt of your withdrawal immediately (e.g. by email).In order to meet the revocation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the message about the exertion of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.