About Kapital DAO
Admins nominate managers, and, those managers, in turn, delegate assets to players. Admins are the only individuals who retain complete control of keys and access to the assets. Managers can move around accounts and assets inside of teams that they control. Players, trustlessly, can operate the assets inside of any game environment. And they really mean any game environment – your protocol is compatible even with games without “scholarship” or rental functions at all, because your hierarchical delegation works at the wallet level.
Kapital DAO enable the next generation of organizations with millions of members to deploy into web3 gaming. While web3 guilds of 2021 were impressive in their own right, they believe the future of the space lies in millions of players cooperatively building, generating value, and living inside of a shared social fabric. All of this, enabled by blockchain and real on-chain ownership of digital assets with actual value, just like your honored web2 predecessors (e.g. EVE). There will only ever be one KAP token, which is used to pay fees on the platform and other utilities.
The KAP token and the entire web3 gaming asset management protocol are the result of nearly a year of labor of talented engineers, smart contract developers, and economists who created a novel set of contracts to enable tokenholders to truly own the protocol that they believe in. Unlike other protocols, when you vote within your governance framework, you have the option to actually execute transactions on-chain, which means that there’s no manager-in-the-middle like most other “DAOs” in the gaming space. This take web3 seriously, and they want to move the entire space towards that more honest view of decentralization.
Kapital DAO Basic Points Table
|Coin Name||Kapital DAO|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Deploy institutional capital confidently. Stop fighting dropped transactions and clunky manual accounting books. Empower your best players to run your organization for you, trustlessly.
- Scale to millions of assets using your hierarchical delegation to nominate managers who trustlessly subdelegate to players at infinite scale.
- Cross-game toolsets that massively simplify your accounting workflows because distill all core game functions into one common framework, so that you always know what to expect, no matter what game you happen to deploy into.
- Save time and reduce costs by outsourcing what used to be manual web3 gaming transactions to your community and various automated taskbots within your protocol.
- Weapons-grade security based on a set of whitelisted permission structures, used by the same industry giants like Fireblocks that paved the way for delegated asset management.
Games that get listed in your protocol have exposure to thousands of orgs, without extra dev lift.
- Increase organic reach by being listed right next to popular games from every chain to collect a diverse playerbase.
- Improve institutional access simply by listing your game, and let your devs do the heavy lifting to build the right tools to let organizations scale.
- Enable new features for your game ecosystem that may not even be on your roadmap, since they sit on top of your existing structure & do not require any additional assistance to integrate.
- Streamer exposure via your expansive network of over 50,000+ members and weekly esports tournaments.
Why Choose Kapital DAO?
Find orgs and games that work for you.
- Get scholarships quickly in games that no other organization or player has access to, thanks to your proprietary hierarchical delegation and wallet node technology that enables players in games regardless of if the game has natively built out scholarship functions.
- Earn performance bonuses based on your manager’s intentions, as your protocol allows managers to easily toggle additional payouts to players with high performance.
- Become a manager, since the protocol is completely trustless, your org’s admins are incentivized to empower you to be the leader you want to be, and you can receive a percentage of all players’ earnings that you manage for doing so.
- Evolve soulbound NFTs as you participate within the protocol, where each NFT levels up based on your performance and unlocks new perks and cosmetic features.
Where Can You Buy Kapital DAO (KAP)?
Tokens Can Be Purchased On Most Exchanges. One Choice To Trade Is On Uniswap (V2), As It Has The Highest KAP/USDC.e Trading Volume, $8,947 As Of February 2021. Next is OKEx, With A Trading Volume Of $6,180,82. Other option To Trade Include KAP/USDC And Huobi Global. Of Course, It Is Important To Note That Investing In Cryptocurrency Comes With A Risk, Just Like Any Other Investment Opportunity.
Kapital DAO Supported Wallet
Several Browser And Mobile App Based Wallets Support Kapital DAO. Here Is Example Of Wallet Which Kapital DAO – Trust Wallet For Hardware Ledger Nano.
FAQ Of Kapital DAO
Where I Can Find Kapital DAO Whitepaper?
You Can Find Kapital DAO Whitepaper By Clicking Here.
Where I Can Buy/Sell Balancer Token?
You Can Buy or Sell Balancer Token On Some Popular Exchange For Example – Uniswap (V2).
What is Circulating Supply Of Balancer Token?
Circulating Supply Of Balancer Token Is N/A.