Hoprnet.org protocol provides network-level and metadata privacy for every type of data exchange while introducing the first-ever open incentivized mixnet, where users earn tokens for running nodes.
Hoprnet.org is airdropping free HOPR to HOPR & AVADO PC users. Eligible users will be able to claim up to 500 HOPR. All AVADO owners will also receive a free AVADO NFT. The rewards will be distributed in the form of wxHOPR (used to run HOPR node), which can be swapped to HOPR using OmniBridge after unwrapping it from wxHOPR to xHOPR.
|Tokens per Claim||Up to 500 HOPR|
|KYC||KYC Is Not requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
- Visit the Hoprnet.org airdrop claim page.
- Submit your email address used to buy HOPR or AVADO device.
- You will also need Metamask to claim your rewards.
- The first 300 users who’ve already bought a HOPR-PC will be able to claim 500 HOPR.
- The first 1,000 users who’ve already bought an AVADO-PC before April 1st, 2021, will be able to claim 100 HOPR.
- The first 1,000 users who will buy an AVADO/HOPR-PC in the future and install the HOPR package will be able to claim 50 HOPR.
- All HOPR claimers will also receive a free AVADO NFT.
- The rewards will be distributed in the form of wxHOPR (used to run HOPR node), which can be swapped to HOPR using OmniBridge after unwrapping it from wxHOPR to xHOPR.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article.
Guardian Of Choice
Everyone should have the chance to make decisions in their lives as freely and uninfluenced as possible. This is exactly what they are committed to – neutrally and transparently.
Hoprnet.org want to improve the privacy standards of the digital world and are always looking for new ways to do so. They boldly go new ways. And when they find a suitable way, they do everything they can to make it work for the community and society.
Hoprnet.org is a living ecosystem made up of many different people who share the same goal. We want everyone to have the space for their own ideas and to be able to develop freely. To achieve this, they create a climate of fairness and trust in which it is fun to work together towards our goal.
Hoprnet.org keeps any exchange of data private. The HOPR protocol is a layer-0 privacy foundation for anyone to build on. Standard end-to-end encryption does not provide sufficient privacy. It leaks important metadata, such as who is exchanging data, when, and how often. Securing network-level privacy with HOPR unlocks a range of opportunities such as:
Connect devices and clouds
- Exchange health data between hospitals and off-site computing centers, compliant with data privacy regulations (GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA)
- Connect IoT devices to the cloud without revealing the device’s owner or location
- Securely process data via split learning for distributed machine learning
Make crypto assets private
- Complement on-chain privacy with HOPR’s network-level privacy for truly confidential transactions
- Create trustless and privacy-first layer-2 scaling solutions
- Facilitate the exchange of confidential financial data between regulated institutions
Digitalization without privacy concerns
- Securely access private documents
- Chat in private, so not even the provider knows who you’re talking to
- Manage your organization securely from anywhere, including your home office.
Enabling Data Privacy
We’re building the Hoprnet.org network to give people and companies control over their level of data privacy.
Open Source Support
The HOPR community fights for the digital privacy of the future. Everybody can become a part of our movement.
Hoprnet.org is a digital commons built by and for an open community that has no single owner or single point of failure. At the same time, delivery of complex software projects needs commitment and accountability. Therefore, the HOPR Association provided a first grant to the HOPR Services AG to develop and support a first version of the HOPR protocol in Typescript to bootstrap the ecosystem.