This is an ecosystem centered around the $USDH stablecoin and the utility/governance $HRD token – bringing stability and real yield to DeFi, once and for all. Decentralized finance is plagued with centralized stablecoins, inflated yield, and unclear incentives. This is an ecosystem centered around transparency, stability, true decentralization, and sustained yield generation.
It’s time to prove to the world of DeFi that bowing down to centralized overlords and using them as your collateral isn’t the only way to succeed – they WILL have decentralized money, and the mission starts here. $USDH is a fully decentralized stablecoin backed 1:1 by a basket of algorithmic stablecoins ($MIM, $sUSD, $LUSD, $FEI, $USDD, and more to come). $USDH stakers earn the majority of yield generated from collateral yield strategies.
Hoard Basic Points Table
|Circulating Supply||10,000,000.00 HRD|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Who Are The Founders of Hoard
The Stablecoin Trilemma
A stable (and decentralized) digital currency has immense potential to ease the global transfer of value — and bring fairness to parts of the world that don’t have access to non-volatile stores of value. It’s imperative continue moving the stablecoin sector forward. $DAI is a widely adopted decentralized, over-collateralized stablecoin created by Maker DAO. It’s stable and (somewhat) decentralized, but difficult to scale due to its over-collateralization model. It’s not capital efficient.
$USDC is the second largest dollar-backed stablecoin (by market cap). It’s stable and scalable, but far from decentralized. Do they really want DeFi’s primary medium of exchange dependent on the USD? $UST was an algorithmic stablecoin that took over the industry in 2021 and early 2022. It was hyper-scalable and fairly decentralized (founding team did have asymmetric influence), BUT it was obviously not stable. $UST was purely algorithmic, and death-spiraled to zero once volatility (and massive sell pressure) struck.
HRD and veHRD
Acquiring veHRD grants holders access to “governance power” in the form of voting rights, yield from The Hoarder, and linearly fixed $HRD emissions (as detailed above). 1.5m $HRD tokens were allocated to veHRD emissions. The $HRD rewards will continue for veHRD holders until all 1.5m have been emitted. At that point, veHRD will continue to earn yield from $USDH’s Hoarder along with their access to voting rights. This model is by design – as the grows its TVL ($USDH collateral), this will increase The Hoarder’s real yield potential and phase out the need for $HRD emissions.
Over time, veHRD holders will earn sustained yield from $USDH collateral strategies without the need for supplemental $HRD emissions. These mechanisms encourage long-term participation in the ecosystem. $HRD can be claimed (principal + rewards) at the end of the lockup period. $USDH earnings. on the other hand, accrue perpetually and can be claimed anytime. This is targeting a $USDH farming yield of 10-25% APR. This estimate will be updated once specific strategies have been deployed by The Hoarder.
Why Choose Hoard?
$USDH stakers earn 80% of the yield generated from collateral strategies, while veHRD holders earn the remaining 20%. With these delta-neutral collateral strategies, executed by “The Hoarder”, the protocol aims for returns of 10-25% APR. The current Hoarder strategy will result in massive TVL growth and fee revenue for protocols incorporated into your strategies. As the protocol grows, this critical aspect means that $HRD will grow in demand from other protocols seeking an increase in TVL.
Where Can You Buy Hoard (HRD)?
Tokens Can Be Purchased On Most Exchanges. One Choice To Trade Is On Uniswap (V2), As It Has The Highest HRD/WETH.e Trading Volume, $8,947 As Of February 2021. Next is OKEx, With A Trading Volume Of $6,180,82. Other option To Trade Include HRD/WETH And Huobi Global. Of Course, It Is Important To Note That Investing In Cryptocurrency Comes With A Risk, Just Like Any Other Investment Opportunity.
Hoard Supported Wallet
Several Browser And Mobile App Based Wallets Support Hoard. Here Is Example Of Wallet Which Support Hoard – Trust Wallet For Hardware Ledger Nano.
FAQ Of Hoard
Where I Can Find Hoard Whitepaper?
You Can Find Hoard Whitepaper By Clicking Here.
Where I Can Buy/Sell Balancer Token?
You Can Buy or Sell Balancer Token On Some Popular Exchange For Example – Uniswap (V2).
What is Circulating Supply Of Balancer Token?
Circulating Supply Of Balancer Token Is 10,000,000.00 HRD.