Fracton protocol is an NFT-based liquidity infrastructure, aiming to provide unified solution for NFT liquidity population. The protocol is implemented as a set of smart contracts, designed to prioritize censorship resistance, security as well as gas efficiency. Fracton Protocol enables the NFT liquidity with 2-step fractionalization, making expensive non fungible assets into affordable shares.
As known to all, liquidity is a significant factor for NFT market trading. The better liquidity, the better price for NFT. Typical NFT market has limited depth due to its native character which is ownership can not be shared on the blockchain in any formal capacity. However, Fracton Protocol succeed to break up normal NFT into a new form in a cost- effective and DeFi-oriented way.
hiMAYC Basic Points Table
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Fracton Protocol is designed to fractionalized any target NFT collections, instead of a single NFT token, by leveraging Chainlink VRF for swapping pNFT for a random Raw NFT (of the target collection) hold by the protocol. Fracton Protocol provides 2 steps of fractionalization (Raw NFT(ERC721)-pNFT (ERC1155)-hiNFT (ERC20)) with a fixed swap rate (1:1000) for target NFT collection. 2-Step-Swap Architecture involves more possibilities in DeFi world.
Traditional swap relays on dedicated liquidity pools for swapping tokens. This requires initial liquidity and LPs for building the liquidity pool. Fracton Swap creates pool-less swap based on a “LRMB” mechanism. The swap always Lock/Release tokens on the one side of ERC721 / ERC1155/ERC20 token pairs, and Mint&Burn tokens on the other side.
Permissionless design means that the protocol’s services are entirely open for public use, with no ability to selectively restrict who can or cannot use them. Anyone can swap, provide liquidity. This is a departure from traditional financial services, which typically restrict access based on geography, wealth status, and age. The protocol is also immutable, in other words not upgradeable. No party is able to pause the contracts, reverse trade execution, or otherwise change the behavior of the protocol in any way.
By reducing the frequency and the volume of adding data to the Ethereum state, Fracton tackles the state explosion problem by creating a “stateless system” that runs on Ethereum mainnet with absolute cost efficiency.
Fracton protocol does not add any state variables to be updated for user actions. Furthermore, Fracton protocol reduces traditional token contract _balance state variable updates which:
- reduce >25% gas in token exchange comparing to traditional swap, by its pool-less swap design, by mint/burn user address tokens instead of transferring between user address and swap.
- reduce >50% gas comparing to traditional swap in converting BlindBox into pNFT, by embedding BlindBox business logic into Fracton pNFT contract.
Why Choose hiMAYC?
They should make clear of the distinctions of the terms in the area of “Fracton”, which may confuse new users.
- Raw NFT: Underlying NFT (typical ERC 721/ERC 1155 NFT such as BAYC or Crypto Punk) using Fracton Protocol to populate the liquidity in both CEX and DEX environment.
- pNFT: Abbreviation for people’s NFT. Raw NFT (ERC 721/1155 token) will be fractionalized into certain amount of people’s NFT (ERC 1155). The people’s NFT is used to purchase and redeem Raw NFT.
- upNFT: Abbreviation for unravel people’s NFT, which represents an inactive state of pNFT. User can fundraise for a new Raw NFT and the Fracton Protocol will mint upNFT to the user, only when the fundraise succeed, upNFT will be turned to pNFT.
- hiNFT: The people’s NFT will will be fractionalized into certain amount of hiNFT(ERC 20 token).
- Fracton Governance：A governance system for governing the Fracton Protocol, enabled by the FT token.
Where Can You Buy hiMAYC (HIMAYC)?
Tokens Can Be Purchased On Most Exchanges. One Choice To Trade Is On KuCoin, As It Has The Highest HIMAYC/USDT.e Trading Volume, $8,947 As Of February 2021. Next is OKEx, With A Trading Volume Of $6,180,82. Other option To Trade Include HIMAYC/USDT And Huobi Global. Of Course, It Is Important To Note That Investing In Cryptocurrency Comes With A Risk, Just Like Any Other Investment Opportunity.
hiMAYC Supported Wallet
Several Browser And Mobile App Based Wallets Support hiMAYC. Here Is Example Of Wallet Which hiMAYC – Trust Wallet For Hardware Ledger Nano.
FAQ Of hiMAYC
Where I Can Find hiMAYC Whitepaper?
You Can Find hiMAYC Whitepaper By Clicking Here.
Where I Can Buy/Sell Balancer Token?
You Can Buy or Sell Balancer Token On Some Popular Exchange For Example – KuCoin.
What is Circulating Supply Of Balancer Token?
Circulating Supply Of Balancer Token Is N/A.