What Is Dtube Coin (DTUBE)?
Customer is solely responsible for making an independent determination as to whether the technical and organizational measures and security safeguards for an Online Service meet Customer’s requirements, including any of its security obligations under applicable Data Protection Requirements. Dtube Coin Customer is responsible for implementing and maintaining privacy protections and security measures for components that Customer provides or controls.
Dtube Coin Customer acknowledges and agrees that (taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing of its Customer Data and Personal Data as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons) the technical and organizational measures and security safeguards implemented and maintained by GitHub provide a level of security appropriate to the risk with respect to its Customer Data and Personal Data.
Dtube Coin Storage Key Points
|Coin Name||Dtube Coin|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
- GitHub will provide access to relevant knowledgeable personnel, documentation, and application software.
- Customer and GitHub will mutually agree in a prior written agreement (email is acceptable) upon the scope, timing, duration, control and evidence requirements, provided that this requirement to agree will not permit GitHub to unreasonably delay its cooperation.
- Customer must ensure its regulator’s use of an independent, accredited third-party audit firm, during regular business hours, with reasonable advance written notice to GitHub, and subject to reasonable confidentiality procedures. Neither Customer, its regulators, nor its regulators’ delegates shall have access to any data from GitHub’s other customers or to GitHub systems or facilities not involved in the Online Services.
- Customer is responsible for all costs and fees related to GitHub’s cooperation with the regulatory audit of Customer, including all reasonable costs and fees for any and all time GitHub expends, in addition to the rates for services performed by GitHub.
- If the report generated from GitHub’s cooperation with the regulatory audit of Customer includes any findings pertaining to GitHub, Customer will share such report, findings, and recommended actions with GitHub where allowed by Customer’s regulators.
Data Protection Requirements
GitHub will provide security compliance reporting such as external SOC1, type 2 and SOC2, type2 audit reports upon Customer request. Dtube Coin Customer agrees that any information and audit rights granted by the applicable Data Protection Requirements (including, where applicable, Article 28(3)(h) of the GDPR) will be satisfied by these compliance reports, and will otherwise only arise to the extent that GitHub’s provision of a compliance report does not provide sufficient information, or to the extent that Customer must respond to a regulatory or supervisory authority audit or investigation.
Dtube Coin Customer be subject to a regulatory or supervisory authority audit or investigation or carry out an audit or investigation in response to a request by a regulatory or supervisory authority that requires participation from GitHub, and Customers’ obligations cannot reasonably be satisfied (where allowable by Customer’s regulators) through audit reports, documentation, or compliance information that GitHub makes generally available to its customers, then GitHub will promptly respond to Customer’s additional instructions and requests for information, in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
Security Incident Notification
Dtube Coin aware of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to Customer Data or Personal Data processed by GitHub on behalf and in accordance with the documented instructions of Customer in connection with the Online Services (each a “Security Incident”), GitHub will promptly and without undue delay (1) notify Customer of the Security Incident; (2) investigate the Security Incident and provide Customer with detailed information about the Security Incident; (3) take reasonable steps to mitigate the effects and to minimize any damage resulting from the Security Incident.