What Is DEVA TOKEN (DEVA)?
Crypto bags is a protocol DEVA TOKEN look to develop to allow users to buy a single token and gain exposure to multiple tokens, essentially crypto indexes. They will be looking to integrate this feature/protocol directly into the Infinity Wallet along with the Infinity Web App (Infinity Crypto) which will house a range of DeFi services/protocols they look to build as expand the Infinity Ecosystem.
The “Add Custom Token” pop-up will appear. DEVA TOKEN Select the network or chain you want to add the token for, then enter a valid token contract address in the input box titled “Contract Address” and click Add Token. In this example they will import the Tron token on the Binance Smart Chain, however you can add any valid token on any of the supported blockchains under the network drop-down selector.
DEVA TOKEN Storage Key Points
|Coin Name||DEVA TOKEN|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Custom Token Importing
The Infinity Wallet provides the ability to manage non-whitelisted tokens for integrated chains, by importing them as a custom asset. An imported token can be used to send, receive, monitor and manage. However for a project to gain full benefit of the Infinity Wallet a token can whitelist, bringing additional features and exposure as a default token to thousands of Infinity Wallets users.
DEVA TOKEN you do not know the contract address of the token you are looking to add, there are a few resources you can use, such as the explorers linked next to each chain on this page however be cautious to import the correct token and verify the address with the project.
DEVA TOKEN clicking the red X in the custom token’s box, it will be removed and can be added again in the future by importing it again. To instead enable/disable any coin or token, simply click on the token’s box to toggle its status. As one of the initial projects developing within the space since before DeFi was a buzzword, they plan to continue to be at the forefront of DeFi & Web3, and to do so aim to further innovate the Infinity Ecosystem with new services, features, protocols and platforms.
They have a vast road map with a lot aim to accomplish, below are some of the future developments planned. DEVA TOKEN Additionally, they will continue to focus on finding ways to further improve the user experience, while also working closely with users and the community on their feedback, ideas and general market demands.
- Add NFT support providing users with the ability to send, receive, manage and trade NFTs (In the future they look to develop a decentralized NFT marketplace for direct integration into the Infinity Wallet and its own web app);
- Fiat on-ramp and off-ramp;
- Infinity Wallet Mobile for Android and iOS;
- Cross-chain DEX Aggregator directly within the Infinity Wallet using your own protocol and developing your own web app to aggregate a range of DeFi services;
- Rework of the Infinity Wallet Desktop user interface to further enhance the user experience;
- In-wallet staking, allowing users to easily stake within the wallet with a range of PoS, DPoS, Token based, or other staking coins/tokens;
- Referral system allowing users to invite their friends and earn, as well as earn NFT achievements;
- Further improve in-wallet market stats with additional data and real-time updating;
- Hardware wallet support;
- Advanced in-wallet trading interface for centralized and decentralized exchanges (making it possible to perform any trading activities within a single interface for seamless usability);
- DeFi Lending & Borrowing;
- DeFi Crypto Bags;
- U2F wallet encryption support, making a users wallet as near to secure as a hardware wallet;
DApp Connect Integration
DEVA TOKEN provides users with the ability to access DApps & Web3 platforms directly within the Infinity Wallet, through a feature call “Browser-less DApps”. This feature provides users, DApps and chains with a wide range of benefits, while enhancing the overall user experience and allowing for more fluid and uninterrupted use.
How to add Infinity Wallet connect to your DApp?
To integrate Infinity Wallet connecting to your DEVA TOKEN you will need to follow the integration guide for the chain your DApp is on, please look at the guides provided below. Additionally, you will need to add to your interface an option to connect with the Infinity Wallet either with the Infinity Wallet logo or Infinity Wallet logo + text, as an example.
DEVA TOKEN strive to integrate new chains of the highest quality, with an ever-growing selection of leading blockchains. Any coin can apply to have their chain integrated into the Infinity Wallet and gain access to hundreds of thousands of new users, marketing, continuous exposure / awareness to new users and integration into the many unique features and services of the Infinity Wallet. Each chain listing application will be reviewed on a case by case basis, depending on the amount of work needed for the integration, support and ongoing maintenance required.