BlackPool is a new fund operating within the NFT industry: managing a range of assets from sports cards to game items to digital art. BlackPool is the first decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) built solely for NFT gaming and trading.
BlackPool is airdropping a total of 1,500,000 BPT tokens to various NFT communities. A total of 12 protocols has been selected by Blackpool like Rekt, Sorare, Axie Infinity and many more. The snapshot of the respective protocols were taken on different dates. Eligible participants have a total of 14 days from the start date to claim the tokens.
|Tokens per Claim||24 BPT|
|KYC||KYC Is Not Requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
- Visit the Blackpool airdrop claim page.
- Connect your ETH or Polygon wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will get a claim box to claim your tokens.
- BlackPool has selected a total of 12 NFT protocols to airdrop the tokens, including Rekt, Sorare and Axie Infinity. For the complete list, see the below Medium article. The eligible addresses can be found on this sheet.
- The snapshot of the respective protocols were taken on different dates. So check the below article to see the snapshot dates of each project.
- A total of 1,500,000 BPT tokens has been equally allocated to all the eligible participants. This comes to around 24 BPT per account.
- After the first 10 days from the airdrop start date, the claimable amount will decrease 25% every day for 4 days until it reaches 0. So eligible participants have a total of 14 days from the start date to claim the tokens
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
BPT (ERC-20) is the governance token of BlackPool. BPT is essential for distributing its operations, ensuring that no central party can make decisions about how the platform operates. By staking BPT for xBPT you can participate in the shared ownership of blue-chip NFTs, capture the value attributed back to BlackPool by its Troops and unleash special features exclusive to DAO members.
BlackPool is a new fund operating within the NFT industry: managing a range of assets from sports cards to game items to digital art.
BlackPool is the first decentralised autonomous organisation (DAO) built solely for NFT gaming and trading. The strategies will be based on long-term passion for gaming and art, as they combine professional data analytics and machine learning to provide the best returns for users.
They will lead the way in providing financial derivatives to digital marketplaces, by offering services such as asset valuation indices, leasing, insurance mechanisms, and more.
Long Term Value
BlackPool firmly believes in the long term value of scarce digital assets, and understand that a high level of specialisation in each NFT platform is required to maximise value creation. Therefore, they will always seek to employ expertise to improve our performance on each platform.
BlackPool generates cashflows and accrues value for the DAO by:
- taking arbitrage opportunities between primary and secondary markets
- loaning out assets
- buying and selling assets based on news
- scouting for assets that will accrue in value and buying early
- in-game competition
The is the first fund operating exclusively within the non-fungible tokens (NFT) space: from sports cards to game items to digital art.
BlackPool finances active specialist pools of capital managed by engaged individuals on a selection of growing NFT platforms including, but not limited to:
- A Sorare team competing in the SO5 fantasy league
- A set of Axies playing to earn SLPs in Axie Infinity’s game arena
- A set of Decentraland parcels fully built out to generate throughput
- An actively managed collection of digital art on SuperRare
BlackPool aims to become a leading provider of financial derivatives in digital asset marketplaces, including asset valuation indexes, insurance mechanisms and actively managed strategies.
Stemming from DeFi origins, BlackPool’s long term goal is to provide democratised access to the scarcest non-fungible assets, that users might individually not be able to buy themselves. While BlackPool is currently financed solely by internal capital, we expect to open up an allocation to liquidity providers in the future.
Blackpool will decentralise its current operation through a DAO mechanism, where access and activity of non-fungible assets will be decided via the DAO. New features will be announced in the coming weeks that will help us progress toward this goal.
Transparency & Fair Play
BlackPool commits to a high level of transparency on the capital flows that happen on-chain and will always keep a clear record of NFT platforms / managed pools it finances.
They will disclose existing investments in underlying NFT platforms where they might overlap with strategies.
While the digital assets holds are always fully permissionless, They will always abide by the rules of each NFT platform when using its assets.