spot_img
spot_img
HomeCOINSWhat Is Battle for Life (BFL)? Complete Guide Review...

What Is Battle for Life (BFL)? Complete Guide Review About Battle for Life.

What Is Battle for Life (BFL)?

The Battle for Life token is the main game currency. It will be used to buy items, upgrade Terrestrials’ level and enter battles. Terrestrials (TRL) can be earned by playing the game modes. Once you earn them, you can sync them to your wallet from this, buy special items, or trade them on the market. In the not too distant future, humanity has developed using artificial intelligence for all things, including autonomous airplanes, domestic robots, soldiers, entertainment, and especially space exploration.

Battle for Life sake of safety and strategy, the center of all this intelligence was built on a planet whose main composition is graphene, due to its resistance to impacts. As the years went by, the artificial intelligence of this planet, called NODE, was learning from humanity and at the same time it started admiring them, it also started hating all living beings in the universe because it saw how much humans used technology to kill, so it came up with a plan to annihilate life on Earth.

Battle for Life raw materials from their home planet (NODE), they started to develop war machines and send them to all planets, super resistant machines. And the first planet chosen was that of their creators, Earth. It did not take many machines to generate a trail of destruction across planet Earth. However, seeing humanity being annihilated, the same group of scientists that designed the Artificial Intelligence began another, even more challenging plan.

Battle for Life Storage Key Points

Coin BasicInformation
Coin NameBattle for Life
Short NameBFL
Circulating Supply205,854,750.00 BFL
Total Supply300,000,000
Source CodeClick Here To View Source Code
ExplorersClick Here To View Explorers
Twitter PageClick Here To Visit Twitter Group
WhitepaperClick Here To View
Support24/7
Official Project WebsiteClick Here To Visit Project Website

Team

Battle for Life Team

Technology and Biology

Battle for Life selected several animals of all species, aquatic, land or air animals. And began a secret study around the world that united technology and biology, thus creating a species of beings with greater intelligence and mastery of the technology of the planet NODE, thus the Terrestrial’s. Every day, in secret bunkers around the world, the scientists modified more animals, turning them into Terrestrial’s, to create an army that might one day stand a chance against the TechNodes.

Implementing the technology in the animals, they put them in a special capsule, but one day, they realized that they were among the last survivors on the planet. Battle for Life decided to wake up the Terrestrial’s to defend them because they would be the only humans on earth, with the hope of a possible victory and continuity of humanity.

The Battle for Life unlike other animals, were endowed with intelligence, special forces, and most of all, started to be connected to combat mechs, composed of Graphene (the same technology as TechNode) and some pieces composed of gold and bronze, bringing incredible combat abilities.

TRL

If you haven’t purchased a limited box that comes with the first needed tools, you will need to purchase your first tools using TRL. Minimum deposit 500 TRL. This NFT pack is ideal for players start their journey with essential items for the Battle for Life ecosystem. Limited edition boxes will have limited quantities, thus creating a shortage of the special classes.

When purchasing a special box you will have a 95% chance of getting a rare NFT and 5% chance of getting a legendary NFT. When you enter farm mode for the first time, by default 3 (three) capsules are available to use with your NFTs. Those set of capsules are called BUNKERS.

Additional Bunker

Battle for Life farm mode you will only be able to farm with 3 NFTs, but with the acquisition of additional bunkers you will be able to farm more, increasing your rewards. Each additional bunker will last for 30 days, after which you will need to renew your bunker.

Land is used for giving players bonuses

Battle for Life NFT’s lands will be distributed randomly alternating between 3 types bronze, graphene and gold, granting buffs that will influence the PVP and PVE modes and giving BFL rewards to owners (Generals) and TRL rewards to players (Recruits). There will be three types of raw materials bronze, graphene and gold, each land will have its own property so that it can match the NFT’s.

Collector

The recycler is an curious explorer who collects cores that improve the Earthlings’ attributes. Battle for Life Along the way he may find coins that will be his rewards for a excellent work. Each time your recycler collects 40 fragments and sends them to the bunker you will receive a core to improve your Terrestrial’s attributes or sell in the marketplace. Every day that you use your Recycler to help the Terrestrials, you will receive BFL’s. You can buy a NFT or sell it to other players.

Battle for Life rewards will be active until the launch of the marketplace, after its launch another essential reward for the collectior will be added. Found a button on the bunker door. Press it and enjoy the chance to multiply your collections and rewards. To use the roulette it is necessary to use 50 TRL that can be earned in Farm mode. If you don’t have TRL, you can also buy it on the market and deposit it into your account.

Nile
Nile
Nile Is Very Old Author At Wootfi Blog . We Loves To Write About Altcoin , ICO & Defi . In Free Time He Loves To Play Football .