What Is AvaxDAO(AVAXD)?
AvaxDAO is the next evolution of the reserve currency protocol. The DAO uses its protocol-controlled value to reward token holders with high yields, while using its treasury reserves to invest in and incubate innovative projects. Unlike first-generation reserve currency protocols, the goal of DAO isn’t just to grow its market cap and treasury from bonding: Avax DAO will also use 10% of bond profits to invest in high-quality crypto assets, effectively turning the DAO into an on-chain Innovation Fund.
AvaxDAO is the next evolution of the reserve currency protocol. The DAO uses its protocol controlled value to reward token holders with exceptional yields. At the same time, it uses its treasury reserves to invest in and incubate innovative projects. Avax DAO uses 10% of bond profits to invest in high-quality crypto assets, effectively turning the DAO into an on-chain venture fund. The DAO will also help incubate and build projects from the earliest stages. All tokens acquired by the DAO will be owned by the treasury, creating exponential value and unmatched upside for investors.
AvaxDAO core team has a diverse background and worldwide presence. The team includes folks with backgrounds in crypto venture capital, software engineering, graphic design, marketing, and more. We’ve been working together for the last several months on the project and look forward to where the DAO goes as a community.
AvaxDAO (AVAXD) Storage Key Points
|Circulating Supply||11,000.00 AVAXD|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Avax DAO Website
AvaxDAO On dashboard, users can track various protocol metrics and monitor their assets in real-time.
AvaxDAO Once you’ve bought $AVAXD or minted it you’ll want to make sure you stake it so it receives the rebase reward APY. If you have $AVAXD in your wallet (How to Buy $AVAXD) open the “Stake” section, approve the website using your $AVAXD, and then stake whatever amount you would like. See section on Staking for more info on what that means.
AvaxDAO If you don’t have any $AVAXD and want to mint it using your crypto-assets (and receive a good discount for doing so), you can do so from Mint page. There you will be able to approve spending your assets and then mint $AVAXD using them. See our section on Minting for more info on what that means.
How to Buy $AVAXD
AvaxDAO Once the public sale is complete, there are two ways of acquiring $AVAXD. You can mint it using your crypto-assets (see the Minting section) or buy it off the open market. The easiest way to purchase $AVAXD is to use the ‘Buy $AVAXD‘ button on dApp. This will direct you to Trader Joe to buy $AVAXD using $USDC, as this is where the best liquidity will be. Experienced users may choose to head directly to a DEX to purchase using other tokens. If you want to use a swap aggregator to see if there are better prices out there, we recommend using Paraswap.
- 1.Go to the Bond page and select the assets you wish to use to Bond $AVAXD.
- 2.Enter the amount of the asset you’d like to use for Bonding.
- 3.Approve the website using your asset to Bond. You’ll need to do so in your wallet when prompted.
- 4.After the “Approve” transaction has been processed successfully, click “Bond” and sign the transaction. Voila, you have Bonded your first $AVAXD tokens.
How to Stake $AVAXD
- 1.Go to the Stake page of the Avax DAO website. Select the “Stake” tab.
- 2.Enter the amount of AVAXD that you would like to stake in the input field. If you would like to stake all your $AVAXD, press the “Max” button and the input field will be populated with all your available $AVAXD balance.
- 3.Click “Approve” and sign the transaction.
- 4.After the “Approve” transaction has been processed successfully, click “Stake” and sign the transaction. Tada, you have staked your $AVAXD.