About Abel finance Coin
Abel finance Coin are currently two types of aTokens: Single Coin and LP Coin. Though both types expose the EIP-20 interface, As such, the core functions which involve transferring an asset into the protocol have slightly different interfaces depending on the type, each of which is shown below. When coin are deposited into a crypto liquidity pool, the platform automatically generates a new token that represents the share the depositor owns of that pool. This is called a liquidity provider.
Abel finance Coin Point Table
|Coin Name||Abel finance Coin|
|Circulating Supply||10,000,000 ABEL|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Each asset supported by the Abel finance Protocol is integrated through a aToken contract, which is an EIP-20 compliant representation of balances supplied to the protocol. By minting aTokens, users (1) earn interest through the eToken’s exchange rate, which increases in value relative to the underlying asset, and (2) gain the ability to use aTokens as collateral. Tokens are the primary means of interacting with the Abel finance Protocol; when a user mints, redeems, borrows, repays a borrow, liquidates a borrow, or transfers aTokens, he/she will do so using the aToken contract.
The redeem function converts a specified quantity of aTokens into the underlying asset, and returns them to the user. The amount of underlying coins received is equal to the quantity of aTokens redeemed, multiplied by the current Exchange Rate. The amount redeemed must be less than the user’s Account Liquidity and the market’s available liquidity.
Interest Rate Model
The loan interest rate calculation uses the kink point interest rate model (each type of Token is a market, and the interest rates between the markets do not interfere with each other)
- When the capital utilization rate of the current market is less than kink points (kink point is 80% by default)
- Use linear interest rate growth model, interest rate grows slowly
- When the capital utilization rate in the market is greater than the kink point, interest rate growth will suddenly accelerate
- interest rate is increasing non-linearly
Why Choose Abel finance Coin?
- Defi LP coin holders sacrifice the liquidity of their own funds in order to obtain fund mortgage income; token holders have to trade to combine into LP assets if they need to participate in high-yield mining.
- The existence of free loss of assets is a concern for users with low risk requirements (the current market situation of XCoin-USDT and other LP holders is very high).
- The value of LP coin anchored USDT fluctuates less than token margins, so the probability of liquidation of loans is lower, and it is a very high-quality mortgage asset for loans.
- Coin and “AMM LP Coin” and NFT are supported for lending
- Support cross-chain lending
- Make awesome multi chain assets liquidity
- Official Treasury insurance
- Fully decentralized community autonomy
- Referenced an implementation of CompoundV2 and was implemented using the MOVE language
Where Can You Buy Abel finance Coin?
Tokens Can Be Purchased On Most Exchanges. One Choice To Trade Is On DigiFinex, As It Has The Highest ABEL/USDT. e Trading Volume, $8,947 As Of February 2021. Next is OKEx, With A Trading Volume Of $6,180,82. Other option To Trade Include ABEL/USDT And Huobi Global. Of Course, It Is Important To Note That Investing In Cryptocurrency Comes With A Risk, Just Like Any Other Investment Opportunity.
Abel finance Coin Supported Wallet
Several Browser And Mobile App Based Wallets Support Abel finance Coin. Here Is Example Of Wallet Which Abel finance Coin – Trust Wallet For Hardware Ledger Nano.
FAQ Of Abel finance Coin
Where I Can Find Abel finance Coin Whitepaper?
You Can Find Abel finance Coin Whitepaper By Clicking Here.
Where I Can Buy/Sell Balancer Token?
You Can Buy or Sell Balancer Token On Some Popular Exchange For Example – BitMart, DigiFinex.
What is Circulating Supply Of Balancer Token?
Circulating Supply Of Balancer Token Is 10,000,000 ABEL.