spot_imgspot_img
spot_img
HomeCOINSWhat Is YFBitcoin(YFBTC) Coin Review ?Complete Guide Review About...

What Is YFBitcoin(YFBTC) Coin Review ?Complete Guide Review About YFBitcoin

What Is YFBitcoin(YFBTC) Coin Review ?

YFBitcoin is a fork of SUSHISWAP v1 with a combination of Uniswap DEX v2, Instead of Food, New DeFi version of Legacy coins, BTC & ETH to start. YFSwap native token is YFETH. YFSwap is an automated market making (AMM) decentralized exchange (DEX) currently on the Ethereum blockchain. Unlike other protocols, YFSwap is a community run project that is governed by vote of the community. There are a few core products for YFswap’s ecosystem [ YFETH is the native token of YFSwap ]

YFBitcoin is an alternative to mining BTC through liquidity mining via stable bitcoin wBTC and renBTC. This provides users the opportunity to HOLD BTC & get YFBTC. The First DeFi Project backed by the fundamental success of Bitcoin protocol combined with the success of YFI.

YFBitcoin (YFBTC) Storage Key Points

Coin BasicInformation
Coin NameYFBitcoin
Short NameYFBTC
Circulating Supply8,695.00 YFBTC
Max Supply21,000
Source CodeClick Here To View Source Code
ExplorersClick Here To View Explorers
Twitter PageClick Here To Visit Twitter Group
WhitepaperClick Here To View
Support24/7
Official Project WebsiteClick Here To Visit Project Website

YFBtc.net Farming (menu)

YFBitcoin The YFBTC Farms (Menu) are located here: YFBTC token smart contract has been audited & certified by Certik. The Farm allows users to yield farm YFBITCOIN [YFBTC] rewards with each new block based on staking UNI-V2 LP tokens they received from uniswap. Did you know that only 5% initial supply of YFBTC were distributed in early stage and the remaining 95% of YFBTC can ONLY be obtain through yield farming?

YFBitcoin LP pools on Uniswap will be migrated to YFSWAP when the TLV reaches USD10million (dependant on governance protocol). When farming, farmers will receive a new distribution of YFBTC with every block. In the first genesis month of launch the rewards will be 0.026 YFBTC per block, divided by the proportional share of the pool. The exception to this was the “YFBTC Party!” pool which had an additional 2x bonus.

YFBitcoin After the first month the reward is set to drop to 0.00052(estimated) YFBTC per block which is approx 5x lesser than first genesis month. The APY calculation is based on the return in ETH to the daily USD value, based on current block return annualized. It is not a fixed return, it is not a promised return, it is not financial advice. It is based on ETH returns.

How to do yield farming DeFi YFBitcoin [YFBTC]

94.4% of 21,000 Total Supply ONLY can be obtain through yield farming

Step 1 : Connect your wallet

Step 2 : Choose V2 liquidity pool

Step 3 : Add tokens YFBTC/ETH Uniswap Exchange as an LP

to do yield farming, you will have to provide liquidity at Uniswap to get UNI-V2 LP before you can select menu in yfbtc.net. Find out “How to add tokens to Uniswap Exchange as an LP” to learn how to obtain UNI-V2 LP Tokens.

Step 4 : Farm YFBTC with UNI-V2 LP Tokens

Farmers can now start farming in yfbtc.net. Click on “How to farm with UNI-V2 LP Tokens” to learn how to proceed to farm YFBTC.

Where to buy YFEthereum [YFETH]

YFBitcoin yield farming will launched at YFSwap.finance, launched date to be announced.

Tokenomics – YFBitcoin

Ticker: YFBTC

Contract Address: 0xff034d12353867fc4228f4ae3e689cd6dcaad120

Chain: Ethereum smart contract (ERC-20)

Initial Circulating Supply : 1196 YFBTC (5.6% of 21,000 Total Supply)

Total Supply : 21,000 Total Supply

Yield farming : 94.4% of 21,000 Total Supply ONLY can be obtain through yield farming

YFBTC Protocol :

  • Follows the same protocol as Bitcoin.
  • 1000x lesser supply than Bitcoin
  • Halving rewards every 6 months
  • 5% of every transfer/transaction of YFBTC will be burned
  • After the 4th year, YFBTC will continue to provide yield farming with the supply that is burned through the 4 years period.

Deflationary Mechanics YFBTC:

  • 5% of YFBTC will be charged as transfer/transaction fee, in which 3% will go to Devs and 97% will be permanently burned. This is to maintain a higher reward of 5x ratio for YFBTC/ETH.