What Is Sweep Capital (SWEEP)?
Sweep Capital provides a simple way for NFT and DeFi users to benefit from market opportunities. By doing the heavy lifting, in terms researching, analysing, and investing, SWEEP returns profits to users on Ethereum. By holding SWEEP, the user earns both reflections from buys/sells and a future share of profits from the NFT investment portfolio.
|Coin Name||Sweep Capital|
|Circulating Supply||99,000,000.00 SWEEP|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Sweep Capital provides a simple way for NFT and DeFi users to benefit from market opportunities. By doing the heavy lifting, in terms researching, analysing, and investing, SWEEP returns profits to users on Ethereum. By holding SWEEP, the user earns both reflections from buys/sells and a future share of profits from the investment portfolio.
The concept of farming protocols and profit sharing between their holders is nothing new. Accordingly, they must find a way to stand out by bringing a different approach and a different management system. The 70/30 investment rule allows to maximize our gains in the market while minimizing risks. SWEEP CAPITAL generates benefits with and for the community in three ways.
1- Building a NFT portfolio for the community
Current trends lead us to believe that the NFT market is less affected by cryptocurrency market fluctuations and fundamental events. This distinction between these two markets gives us the opportunity to edge our investments and continue to generate profits that we can give back to the community.
SWEEP CAPITAL Coin is made up of a team of passionate analysts on the lookout for the slightest opportunities that may present themselves to. To minimize the risks, we will allocate 70% of the funds, for the NFTs, to the certified collections and which already have a certain notoriety. And, the remaining 30% will be used for uncertified collections and promising collection whitelists.
2- Diversification within the Blockchain infrastructure
The enthusiasm that we have observed in recent years within the blockchain, leads us to believe that the next rise of Bitcoin will bring us several investment opportunities. To do this, SWEEP CAPITAL is made up of a team of meticulous analysts whose mission is to find the best opportunities at the best prices in order to generate profits that can be given back to the community.
To minimize risk, they will allocate 70% of the funds, for Blockchain infrastructure, to projects whose reputation are already established. And, the remaining 30% will be used for projects that are more risky, but still with a valid fundamental and huge growth potential. Under no circumstances will they invest in projects without added value within the Blockchain infrastructure.
3- Farming as a Service
In order to ensure a minimum return to the community, they will allocate 70% of our funds for safe and profitable stablecoin farms for you. And, the remaining 30% will be allocated to major DeFi Protocols that the community will choose from the choices we will provide.
Features and Tokenomics
Treasury Tax Breakdown:
- 87% of the the treasury will be allocated to farming and investing.
- 10% of farming and investing returns are used to provide an incentive bonus to our strategist and traders.
- The remaining 3% will be allocated to marketing, liquidity and operations.
Smart Contract Features:
- Compounding available on reflections
The Full-Stack Developer is in charge of designing user interactions on our website/dApp and developing servers/databases for website functionality.
Chief Marketing Officer:
Sweep Capital CMO is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of Sweep Capital’s marketing and advertising initiatives. Relatedly, CMO’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing adoption through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, and public relations.
Chief Investment Officer:
The CIO is responsible for setting the investment style and strategy of Sweep Capital investments. Moreover, CIO oversees the management of investments, and employs technical analysis to ensure efficient and profitable operations.
A team of 3 NFT specialists are responsible for evaluating all potential collections and finding the best opportunities on the different marketplaces. They present a weekly report of their research and investment opportunities to the Chief Investment Officer.