What Is Revival(RVL)?
Revival Storage Key Points
|Circulating Supply||500,000.00B RVL|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
The Game Change Team Behind Revival
One of Revival many goals at REVIVAL is to create a unique all-in one crowdfunding application where users can not only create, support & share campaigns but also explore new campaigns and projects which will be authenticated by the REVIVAL team and future partners.
- Create, View & Support new fundraising campaigns using BNB & REVIVAL.
- View your campaign and current raised funds, prior to selecting which campaign you would like to start they will have options for funding in REVIVAL or BNB.
- Explore the world of crypto-currency with useful information regarding keeping safe on the Binance smart chain and key features to look out for when avoiding bad projects.
- Your live REVIVAL balance showing you what your value is, how much you’ve received in reflections and how much you’ve progressively earned whilst holding REVIVAL.
- The latest REVIVAL news including the release of future projects & social media feeds to keep you in the loop.
- Wallet connect feature for a one-stop shop for viewing your cryptocurrency portfolio and keeping up to date on the latest prices with a unique charting system.
- Charity system where you can donate to selected charities.
- Released on iOS & Android.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is Revival proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by coin or licensed to, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only.
User Generated Contributions
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to coin or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Mobile Application Licence
If you access the Site via a mobile application, then Revival grant you a revocable, nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the mobile application on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the Terms of Service of this mobile application license contained in these Terms of Service.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information. If you have already agreed to share your information with, feel free to contact Revival via email and coin will be more than happy to change this for you. REVIVAL will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless they have your permission. A company might do so if the law forces.