6.7 C
Wednesday, November 30, 2022
HomeCOINSWhat Is PussyCat(PUSS)? Complete Guide Review About PussyCat.

What Is PussyCat(PUSS)? Complete Guide Review About PussyCat.

- Advertisement -

What Is PussyCat(PUSS)?

PussyCat is a cryptocurrency with a unique community ownership model. 80% of the fixed token supply is locked on a decentralised exchange for purchase by anyone in the world at a nominal price. In the spirit of decentralized ownership and open access, no privileged entities like developers or celebrities were allocated any tokens. The remaining 20% of token supply has been set aside for community rewards. This coins believe that true community ownership is the only stable foundation of trust, and that trust is the defining characteristic of a successful currency.

Built on the Binance Smart Chain, PussyCat is 100x cheaper to exchange and send than Ethereum-based tokens and uses a fraction of the electricity. PussyCat leverages core blockchain innovations to deliver a global currency with permission less international transactions and friction-less exchange. Binance Smart Chain is the world’s first practical blockchain, and Pussy Cat is the first token on BSC with a social conscience that also uses the fair community ownership model required to compete on the global scale with existing reserve currencies like the US dollar.

PussyCat Storage Key Points

Coin BasicInformation
Coin NamePussyCat
Short NamePUSS
Circulating Supply224,237.31B PUSS
Total Supply228,348,334,000,000
Source CodeClick Here To View Source Code
ExplorersClick Here To View Explorers
Twitter PageClick Here To Visit Twitter Group
WhitepaperClick Here To View
Official Project WebsiteClick Here To Visit Project Website

Why is PussyCat the superior Shiba Inu?

PussyCat is the first Shiba for everyone. Built from head to paw for democratic access, it is 100x cheaper to send than comparison ERC-20 pups. 80% tokens are locked on Pancakeswap for 10 years to ensure PussyCat is truly community owned. Built on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) as a BEP-20 contract, PussyCat uses a fraction of the electricity of Ethereum tokens. Having fun with a meme doesn’t need to harm the environment!

PussyCat has 100x Lower Fees

Ethereum gas fees have soared to $200 for a simple token exchange, locking everyday PUSS’s out of ownership. PussyCat is designed from the ground up as a BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain, so it can be transferred and exchanged for just cents via PancakeSwap! This locked 80% of the total supply on PancakeSwap with the other 20% set aside for community rewards. There is no developer fund, no chunks owned by celebrities and no mining rewards for people with fancy computers. All tokens are up for grabs by PUSS lovers everywhere!

Be Part of a Community

Being a holder of PussyCat will entitle the individual voting rights on topics such as token direct, roadmaps and distribution of community rewards in time to come. In a somewhat male dominated workplace, be the driving force behind women & alternative individuals finding their foothold within the industry. PussyCat aim to empower women to take back control of the word PUSS. For too long it has been brandished around without a care in the world and that is simply wrong. 80% of all Pussycat will be locked away in a liquidity pool on PancakeSwap, with the other 20% being allocated to donate to Rights of Women and the Pussy Community.

Blockchain Is The Evolution Of Trust

Blockchain entirely removes the need to trust a group of privileged humans. It is impossible to overstate the significance of this discovery. Blockchains and cryptocurrencies can be designed by humans but, once created, exist beyond human institutions. PussyCat Once created, they are governed by fixed rules expressed in computer code, that are at once transparent to everyone yet modifiable by no one. It is truly decentralized and beholden to no one institution. Blockchain exists beyond people, beyond companies, beyond governments. On the blockchain, ownership and transfer of currency is governed by indisputable community consensus.

Since Satoshi’s whitepaper in 2008, PussyCat have seen tremendous progress in blockchain. Only now has the technology become mature enough to support viable contenders to replace the US dollar as the world’s reserve currency. Ethereum brought smart contracts to the blockchain, but consumes a country’s worth of electricity just to handle very limited activity, and at the time of writing has network fees over $100 for simple transactions. Bitcoin was a brilliant proof of concept, but its practical use is limited by its lack of programmability.

Nile Is Very Old Author At Wootfi Blog . We Loves To Write About Altcoin , ICO & Defi . In Free Time He Loves To Play Football .
1xbit worldcup

- Advertisement -