What Is Polkainsure Finance (PIS) ?
Polkainsure Finance A decentralized P2P insurance marketplace on Polkadot Ecosystem The marketplace is run entirely by Defi users in the Polkadot Ecosystem, and users who join will get the PIS governance token. Any user can request insurance and anyone can provide coverage. Polkainsure will be migrated to a polkadot parachain when the product development is finished. PIS token is currently issued on ethereum because there is high trading demand. Check our RoadMap for more.
Polkainsure Finance Outside of the mangement team, the dev team currently has 4 people: 2 smart contract engineers and 2 web devs with experience in web3 and blockchain integration. Most of them have developed web apps, Dapps before we even form a team Our chief dev personally have around 3 years in Ethereum Dapp development and help quite some projects (sorry to keep them confidential) and smart contract security. He also worked quite alot of ethereum and Polkadot source code.
Polkainsure Finance (PIS) Storage Key Points
|Coin Name||Polkainsure Finance|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Moonbeam | Polkadot Smart Contract Platform
Minimal Configuration Changes
No need to rewrite or reconfigure your smart contracts. They’ll work right away.
Tools You Already Use
Use Ethereum-based tools you love like MetaMask, Remix, and Truffle.
Familiar Smart Contract Languages
Support for Solidity, Vyper, and anything that compiles to EVM bytecode.
Built-in integrations for assets like DOT and ERC-20s, and infrastructure services like Chainlink and TheGraph.
No KYC Required
You could buy Coverage on PolkaInsure without having to do KYC
PolkaInsure smart contracts will be audited, deployed and verified on the Polkadot blockchain
Instant Payouts and Full Collateralization
Claims are handled by smart contract code which ensures that payouts are instant and insurance contracts are fully collateralized.
We just launch products on Moonbeam testnet, the smart contract parachain on Polkadot Network. This is initial step for Shield Mining on Polkadot.
- Swap token
- Add Liquidity
- Token public sale30%
- Add Liquidity Uniswap30%
- Shield Mining20%
- Founders and project team5%
- Private sale10%
Many community members have been asking why we have our tokens issued on Ethereum. Here’s our answer.
1. At the moment, there is no decentralized exchange on Polkadot. However, the trading demand for the token was high, so we issue token on Ethereum and listed PIS on uniswap for ease of trading.
2. We are going to roll out Deflationary Farming in the next few days, which need uniswap-like decentralized exchanges, which are missing on Polkadot
3. We are developing PolkaInsure protocol and testing it on MoonBeam and we should finish in Q2 2021 4. We have our plan in Q2 2021 to migrate PIS from Ethereum to MoonBeam
5. Once migration completes, we start shield mining, which basically will act similar to the shield mining protocol of Cover Protocol, but all of our protocol will run on Polkadot Parachain that’s our current plan.
Why Need Polkadot
1. Polkadot is a very fast evolving ecosystem. All parachains of Polkadot are seamlessly interoperable. That’s really great!
2. Most of existing coverage protocols run on Ethereum while a protocol was missing on Polkadot
3. Transactions fees on Ethereum are unacceptable
4. Polakdot Ecosystem and parachains are easy to customize
5. There is MoonBeam parachain that provide an EVM-compatible environment which allows us to easily migrate our protocol from Ethereum to MoonBeam
6. Lots of potential DeFi projects have been developed on Polkadot and those need insurance for users that’s almost all of the reasons why we choose Polkadot