Unlike many of Panthur competitors they do not offer the world for a small fee and they do not cram as many accounts as possible onto a single server. In this industry you generally get what you pay for and offer a premium service to businesses and individuals that require the most reliable Australian web hosting to serve their customers. When this make you a promise, they keep it. We believe in one thing above all else quality. It’s the driving force behind all of the decisions make.
In order to receive a credit, member must submit a request directly to via the PANTHUR member’s area. Each request in connection with this SLA must include the dates and times of the unavailability of member’s service and must be received by PANTHUR within fifteen (15) business days after member’s service was not available. If the unavailability is confirmed by PANTHUR, credits will be applied within 30 days after PANTHUR’s receipt of member’s credit request. Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges.
Some Quick Facts Panthur Web Hosting
|Call Support||1300 735 272|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
PANTHUR will provide you with technical support for the setup of your hosting account at no additional charge. PANTHUR will not provide development-related support for web applications (ie. WordPress, Joomla), scripts or components from third parties, scripts of installable applications from your Application Vault, or those developed by you.
- Ticket Support is available 24/7.
- Phone Support is available 24/7 (excluding public holidays).
- Live Support is available Monday – Friday 9:00AM to 01:00AM AEST (excluding public holidays).
Sending unsolicited email messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is explicitly prohibited. Customer will not use another site’s mail server to relay email without the express permission of the site. It is strictly forbidden to send out unsolicited email from any other network that advertises, promotes or in any way points to a location inside your network. It is also strictly forbidden to be involved in the distribution of tools designed for the aiding of Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE). A Customer’s connectivity may be terminated without delay if the Customer has been documented on a recognised SPAM abuse list or if the Customer has previously been denied access from another provider due to AUP violations.
System and Network Security
Customer is prohibited from utilising Panthur services to compromise the security or tamper with system resources or accounts on computers at the Premises or at any third-party site.
Specific activities that are prohibited include, but are not limited to:
- Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security;
- Unauthorised access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorisation of the owner of the system or network;
- Unauthorised monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorisation of the owner of the system or network;
- Deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting;
- Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
Panthur sole discretion, will determine what action will be taken in response to a violation on a case-by-case basis and without notice to you. Violation of this AUP could subject Customer to criminal or civil liability. This may block access at the router level to Customer’s Equipment involved. If they believe, in your sole discretion, that a violation of this AUP has occurred, they reserve the right to temporary or permanent block access to any equipment, and immediately suspend or terminate Customer’s Services under this Agreement.
If your use of Services violates this AUP, they may take any action to prevent that violation from continuing to occur – including removing all Customer access without prior notice. This may report to and will also fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities (including compliance with court orders) in investigating suspected lawbreakers.