About NewYork Exchange (NYE)
NewYork Exchange (NYE) Internet business has come to depend on financial organizations serving as trusted third-parties to process electronic payments. While the system works well enough for most of the transactions, it still suffers from the inherent weaknesses of the trust-based model. Non-reversible transactions are not possible, since financial organizations can’t abstain from intervening disputes. The expense of mediation increases the transaction costs, constraining the minimum transaction size and cutting off the possibility for small casual transactions, and there is a broader cost in the loss of ability to make non-reversible payments for non-reversible services.
NewYork Exchange (NYE) With the prospect of reversal, the need for trust binges. Traders must be cautious of their customers, bothering them for more information than they would otherwise need. A certain proportion of fraud is accepted as unavoidable. These costs and payment doubts can be avoided in person by using physical currency, but no mechanism be present to make payments over a communications channel without a trusted party.
NewYork Exchange (NYE) What is needed is an automated payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust, allowing any two willing parties to transact directly with each other without the need for a trusted third party. Transactions that are computationally impractical to reverse would protect sellers from fraud, and routine escrow mechanisms could easily be implemented to protect buyers. In this paper, we propose a solution to the double spending problem using a peer- to-peer distributed timestamp server to generate computational proof of the sequential order of transactions. The system is secure if authentic nodes together control more CPU power than any conjoining group of attacker nodes
NewYork Exchange (NYE) Storage Key Points
|Coin Name||NewYork Exchange|
|Circulating Supply||7,090,059.86 NYE|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Chat||Click Here To Visit|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Proof of Stake Overview:
NewYork Exchange (NYE) By design, to keep the NYE system more secure, owing coins in the network is extremely difficult. As a community-based crypto currency which focuses on privacy, NYE ensures that the identity of the person involved in the transaction remains anonymous even though the transaction is verifiable. To achieve consensus, NYE needed to have PoS 2.0 running wallet software which proves that it has enough Block chain coins to verify transactions. Stokers are rewarded based on the amount they contribute. Also, the more the staking, the more secure the network becomes because it becomes increasingly difficult for individual stokers to control the majority of coins in the network
Architecture NYE is built up with Script, we believe that the future digital world will be a world where the NYE platform operates a highly reliable block chain network that can conveniently utilize the services of the world’s numerous NYE devices. In information technology, especially computers and more recently networks, architecture is a term applied to both the process and the outcome of thinking out and specifying the overall structure, logical components, and the logical interrelationships of a computer, its operating system, a network, or other conception.
- SAFE: once payments have been made there is no need to worry about chargebacks.
- QUICK TRANSACTIONS: it’s extremely fast, you can send money to anyone in the world in less than two minutes
- PRIVATE: privacy is at the heart of New York Exchange Coin. With the ability to have your private wallet on Wallet Chat combined with anonymous transactions, New York Exchange Coin has broken new boundaries in the world of blockchain technology. The highest levels of Ring of Trust cryptography and technology give users of New York Exchange Coin coins a level of privacy and security they can rely on.
- STEALTH TRANSACTIONS: New York Exchange Coin offers you the possibility to send your encrypted transactions on a protected network or through our normal blockchain that offers greater anonymity and security with New York Exchange Coin.
- LOW COSTS: reduced processing and security costs. Increased growth and scalability.
Why Experts Choose NYE?
NewYork Exchange (NYE) It utilizes the blockchain technology to create a financial integration between old classic stock and commodities market with the new trend of Crypto Trading platforms.
- Transaction Transparency: Records and manages price, contracts, and transaction history.
- Re-evaluation of Corporate Values: In order to safeguard ITO participants, our crypto holders and their assets, NYE controls potential risks by depending on objective metrics analysis and multi-variable assessment. With this, investors put their trust in organizations and contribute with them.
- Secure Transactions: To save our holders from the risk of duplicate sales, NYE actualizes the division of benefit and contract highlights of cryptocurrencies.
Using a Private Blockchain allows corporates and individuals to assume there is no unwanted users access; therefore, many security requirements are no longer necessary.
NewYork Exchange (NYE) Blockchain application has opened a new era in many fields from healthcare, finance to cryptocurrency and will bring real benefits to the community.
NewYork Exchange (NYE) Coin innovative Lending Platform will be a leading trade concept representing a diverse group of online lending, serving small and big businesses. NYE Coin innovative Lending Platform will be a leading trade concept representing a diverse group of online lending, serving small and big businesses.
NewYork Exchange (NYE) Block chain The NYE is capable of making higher transaction volume than its counterpart – Bitcoin. Merchants get faster confirmation times, while still able to wait for more confirmations when selling more priced items. Encryption Allows securing your wallet, required to enter your password before spending NYEs. Provides protection Mining Miners awarded certain amount of new NYE per block. The NYE network is therefore scheduled to produce 40M million NYEs, which is “2 times as many currency units as Bitcoin.
Open Source The project released under the open source license which gives you the power to modify, and copies the software and to distribute modified copies. The software is released in a transparent way allows independent verification of binaries and their source code. Developers General information, list of NYE services and exchanges. Network statistics NYE Block Explorer Charts. Source code for NYE Core and related projects are available on Git Hub. Community Growing number of NYE communities including an active forum which you can easily find here: NYE Forum