What Is Martian DAO (MDAO)?

What Is Martian DAO (MDAO)? Complete Guide Review About Martian DAO.

What Is Martian DAO (MDAO)?

Martian DAO is a fun, engaging, and community driven project combining the tried-and-true tokenomics of high-yield frictionless farming and the new concept of injections via the process of liquidity events. Saving our galaxy from invasions. Using tokenomics tried-and-true HODLers of $MDAO will take advantage of a frictionless farming token that employs 3 simple functions. Reflection + LP acquisition + Burn. This way users can participate in a smart contract that has more than two participants.

Each trade, the transaction is taxed a 8% fee, which is split 2 ways. 4% is redistributed to all existing holders, and 4% is split 50/50 half of which is sold by the contract into BNB, while the other half of the $MDAO tokens are paired automatically with the previously mentioned BNB and added as a liquidity pair on PancakeSwap.

Martian DAO Storage Key Points

Coin BasicInformation
Coin NameMartian DAO
Short NameMDAO
Circulating SupplyN/A
Total Supply1,000,000,000,000,000
Source CodeClick Here To View Source Code
ExplorersClick Here To View Explorers
Twitter PageClick Here To Visit Twitter Group
WhitepaperClick Here To View
Support24/7
Official Project WebsiteClick Here To Visit Project Website

Concept

$MDAO is a themed based crypto game, an experimental project with the goal of building a martian army. Every two weeks Martian DAO will release an exclusive pre-sale, which for the purposes of $MDAO will be called “missions,” for example your first mission after launch will be mobilization. The pre-sales rolled out by Martian DAO are designed to be fun but high-risk, high-reward projects.

The goal of the projects are

  • To build the martian community and strengthen your army for future missions
  • Injection – Raise liquidity to be pumped into $MDAO and depending on community vote, BUYBACK and BURN events
  • Team expansion and marketing, future plans also include a launchpad and an NFT exchange of your very own martian NFTs
  • Have fun and play smart, take $MDAO to new galaxies

Benefits

Each mission released under Martian DAO will be rolled out as a defense or mobilization, they are intended to be high-risk, high-reward and you should only ever invest in them what you can afford to lose. Each of these pre-sale defense/mobilizations will be used towards the injection of liquidity into $MDAO, always at a rate of 60%. $MDAO is the mother ship and is the core of this project.

Martian DAO successfully launches a new mission (raises 100 BNB) and locks 70% into liquidity for 6-8 months, leaving 30% of the funds raised to prepare for battle and mobilization (30 BNB). Martian DAO 40% (12 BNB) will be used for future development and project expansion/marketing and team (less will be allocated to these goals if missions are higher in-demand and more will be allocated to liquidity events).

Fund Utilization

Funds collected from the campaign are used for the market expansion, developmental purpose and giveaways. Beside this, 25 % of token are reserved for the team. Twice monthly there will be an injection or BUYBACK AND BURN event Effectively raising the price floor and pumping the price. As well, the tokenomics see that the token continues to burn and be redistributed to HODLers!

lines of defense and mobilizations

  • Martian DAO community & HODLers will learn of our lines of defense and mobilizations before anyone else
  • $MDAO top HODLers will be able to directly manage a new project, think of it as a franchise, and each project will deploy tokenomics designed to reward and pump but remember, HIGH-RISK, HIGH-REWARD
  • No team tokens, team will have to participate in the missions with everyone else (buybacks not burned will be locked for a duration of time deemed suitable for the projects needs)
  • Your bags will explore new galaxies!