About LlamaSwap (LAMA)
LlamaSwap (LAMA) is the newest yield farm and staking platform on the BSC scene, built by llamas for cool llamas! Too many rug pulls lately in the BSC space have eroded the community confidence over honest teams and reputable projects. Crypto can be extremely profitable for all the actors involved, still being honest, loyal and transparent to the community.
LlamaSwap (LAMA) Even though they too started as a fork (from the latest Pancake fork, GooseDefi), their aim to bring own contribution. They are here for the long run. And we have great plans for the future! We’re especially excited by the NFT game we’re building and we’ll reveal more details soon!
LlamaSwap (LAMA) Coin Storage Key Points
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
LlamaSwap (LAMA) Not everyone is a crypto whale! Ethereum is awesome and we all must be thankful for the work they’ve done over the years, but, as the price of ETH increased, so the transaction fees did. That has made DeFi in ETH almost an exclusive prerogative of big fat wallets and unaffordable to small investors. Conversely, Binance Smart Chain is:
- faster (the network is capable of producing a block every ~3 seconds)
- cheaper (transaction fees can reach as low as 1$cent)
and is attracting more and more volume and liquidity, also thanks to its cross-chain mechanisms (read: Binance bridge)
Why are They Different?
LlamaSwap (LAMA) are passionate and experienced software developers. This ain’t a job for us, it’s passion and they love it. they started this journey with a clear goal in mind: to restore confidence and trust in this space. Not everyone is a crook. We’re quite confident to say that are among the few that decided to lock their LP tokens to prove their good intentions. Additionally, there were no permitted tokens for devs, no private sales, no pre-sale airdrops.
Funds are SAFU
LlamaSwap (LAMA) The BSC scene lately has been polluted with many Pancake copycats with the sole intent to steal users funds. they too started as a fork, of the improved Goosedefi code though. So your funds are SAFU because:
- no public mint function/no preminted token for devs means we can’t have an edge on users
- no Migrator function means they can’t in any way transfer/withdraw your tokens
- Timelock being the owner of MasterShepherd means all transactions initiated from side get queued, so you can review any changes to the farms/pools conditions (like fees %, allocation points, etc) should ever make. Should you find anything fishy, you’ll have enough time to exit before a potentially dangerous maintenance operation is applied
- LP tokens burned: the initial LP tokens supplied by the deva were burned forever (see the transactions: LP LAMA-BUSD and LP LAMA-BNB)
LlamaSwap (LAMA) team decided to stay anonymous. Many reputable projects in the block chain space are led by anonymous teams. By the way, nobody knows who Satoshi Nakamoto really is (or was), do they? A name or a face has no value. All you need to trust is code. That’s why the smart contracts source code is open source and available in GitHub repo. Moreover, verified contracts in Bscscan, so you can be confident that what you see there, it’s the actual code that’s dealing with your funds.
LlamaSwap (LAMA) MasterShepherd provides a method named emergency Withdraw that you can use in case of any technical issue with dApp (like a failure, a cyber attack -eg. DDOS- or a prolonged downtime).
In order to perform an emergency withdrawal, follow these steps:
- find the ID of the farm or pool you want to withdraw all your funds from
- go to the MasterShepherd contract on Bscscan
- connect to Web3 (eg. using your MetaMask wallet plugin