What Is Iotex Monster Go?
Iotex Monster Go monster go is a game that fights monsters on real maps and gets rewards. The game also includes monster evolution, monster level up, skill system, mine competition, arena and so on. In the future, the monster universe will introduce land and buildings MT-Rex Purple / four stars Dragon deterrence(passive):Double attack with 35% probability , disarm with 25% probability for each attack 2 MT-Wisdom Purple / four stars Nightmare(active): 30% probability to release skills. Cause 70% of the group attack’s own magic damage and resist it in the current turn
Iotex Monster Go Storage Key Points
|Coin Name||Iotex Monster Go|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
You can capture monsters in the real map and fight with other players. Real world data will affect the attributes of monsters, and you will fall in love with monsters
At most three monsters and at least one monster participate in a battle. You will get some tokens when you win.
When fighting wild monsters, you can catch them. When monsters become weak, you have a higher probability of catching them.
The core of the game is monsters. Only by obtaining more and more powerful monsters can we survive in the monster world.
Skills & attributes
Various attributes and skills correspond to different functions, which need to be freely allocated by players
Participating in combat, skill training, etc. can make your monster evolve.
Unique token of the game1 Governance voting of the game2 Game function consumption (monster evolution, monster hatching, monster level unlocking, prop purchase, etc.)3 NFT market unique tokenGame function consumption and market service fees enter the total revenue One third of the total revenue goes back to the game pool One third of total revenue added mimo liquidity One third of the total revenue is invested in the continuous development and operation of the project
1 Monster evolution requires the consumption of monsters of the same level. The big box is a monster that needs to evolve, and the four small boxes are raw materials 2 Successfully evolved monsters will be improved to the next quality random monsters (color | star)，And monster level will reset
1.The battle can be triggered within 30 meters from the monster. You can choose whether to confirm to start the battle in the game settings2.Deduct one point energy per battle . Automatically add one point energy every hour3.You can buy up to 10 points of energy per day4.Refresh monsters and energy every day UTC 10:005.If the battle fails, it will not be triggered within 1 hour. If the battle exceeds 30 rounds, it will be a draw6.Monsters that die in battle do not gain experience
Visual field mode
- A certain amount of mtgo in the player’s wallet will activate the field of view. Monsters in the field of view can directly click to fight
- The basic mtgo is 2500
- a mtgo >= 2500 will have a field of view with a radius of 100 meters
- b mtgo >= 5000 will have a field of view with a radius of 200 meters
- c mtgo >= 10000 will have a field of view with a radius of 300 meters
- d mtgo >= 20000 will have a field of view with a radius of 400 meters
- e mtgo >= 40000 will have a field of view with a radius of 500 meters
Test ManualStep 1: get the test iotxReceive test iotx for gas fee: https://faucet.iotex.io/
Step 2: Mobile system recommendation
1 It is recommended to use the latest version of iopay (IOS v1.5.9 (2)) Android v1.6.3）, which has fully supported the game