spot_img
spot_img
HomeCOINSWhat Is HappinessToken (HPS) Coin Review ? Complete Guide...

What Is HappinessToken (HPS) Coin Review ? Complete Guide Review About HappinessToken

What Is HappinessToken (HPS) Coin Review ?

HappinessToken Billion Happiness is a blockchain community-based project, that introduces Blockchain to billions of people through simple needs including clothes or wearables, crypto essentials like hardware wallets, and interests and passion including digital artworks. It is committed to providing Happiness by rewarding its community through its token called BHC & HPS. The rewards can be earned from every transaction on its NFT Marketplace. Its further development led its way to the DeFi world. Making the token farmable, stake-able, and tradable on various exchanges

HappinessToken (HPS) Storage Key Points

Coin BasicInformation
Coin NameHappinessToken
Short NameHPS
Circulating SupplyN/A
Max Supply100,000
Source CodeClick Here To View Source Code
ExplorersClick Here To View Explorers
Twitter PageClick Here To Visit Twitter Group
WhitepaperClick Here To View
Support24/7
Official Project WebsiteClick Here To Visit Project Website

BHC Tokenomics

HappinessToken BHC Tokenomics The new tokenomics contain a total supply of 50,000 BHC, of which 66.6% was used to allocate BHC v1 users their new v2 tokens. As for the remaining 33.4% of the supply (16,723 BHC), it has been utilized as follows:

Allocation Amount Parentage (September 14, 2020 – July 27, 2021) BHC Staking – 5000.00 – 29.9% BHC/BNB Rewards – 5000.00 – 29.9% HyperSwap (Thugs) – 5000.00 – 29.9% JetFuel – 1000.00 – 6% Marketing/Giveaways – 723.00 – 4.3%

BHC Ecosystem

HappinessToken For every collected fee, 50% will be used to buy back BHC to be redistributed to BHC Maxi Pool. NFT buyers will earn HPS rewards per transaction. 50% of collected fees in HPS will be burned monthly

HPS Token

HappinessToken is a booster token for the Billion Happiness project to support, build an ecosystem, and Develop the NFT marketplace. To create, trade, or collect digital items secured with BSC blockchain. On top of its features, making it a complete NFT marketplace on the BSC, the marketplace has its own token, Happiness Token (HPS). HPS’s primary purpose is to be used as a Billion Happiness project booster. Currently, HPS will be integrated into the NFT marketplace, allowing artists to pay listing fees in HPS or BNB

Nft Marketplace

HappinessToken Awesome new categories such as NFT Game Item & Real Item Purchase items with BNB, BHC, HPS and BUSD NEW UI/UX design Optimized speed Get HPS as rewards for your transactions

Billion Happiness

HappinessToken Billion Happiness is a blockchain community-based project for Defi, Yield Farming, Staking and NFT Marketplace.

Billion Happiness Stats

USD Market Cap

$1,489,087.15

BHC Total Supply

50,000

Circulating Supply

50,000

Total Value Locked (TVL) Across all Farms and Pools $6.29

HPS Price Live Data

HappinessToken The live HappinessToken price today is $0.406695 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of not available. update HPS to USD price in real-time. HappinessToken is up 1.24% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #8717, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 100,000 HPS coins.

If you would like to know where to buy Happiness Token at the current rate, the top cryptocurrency exchange for trading in Happiness Token stock is currently Hotbit. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.

HappinessToken Since Billion Happiness project is a community-based token that doesn’t do an ICO or Token Sale decided to create Happiness Token to back up the potential E-Commerce Project of $BHC built on Binance SmartChain. Also, it has been verified with a blue checkmark on bscscan.com. $HPS is a booster token for Billion Happiness project to support, build ecosystem, and Develop NFT marketplace. To create, trade, or collect digital items secured with BSC blockchain.

Social HappinessToken Price EstimatesBETA

This feature is in beta testing. Place your estimates for next 6 months and see what other’s are thinking about it. Data displayed are based on user input compiled by CoinMarketCap. The cut-off for estimates for each month-end is on the 21st of each month.