What Is Hamdan Coin (HMC)?
Hamdan Coin is gathered and developed by experienced team members worldwide. (USA, Australia, France, China, UAE, etc.) They believe that working with the UAE’s financial sector (including regulators and experts in various industries) to cooperate and innovate is the only way to ensure a sustainable, safe and credible supporting framework for this new system. This approach can make a huge leap, allowing to move towards a global financial system that is lower cost, easier to access, and more connected.
Hamdan Coin Storage Key Points
|Coin Name||Hamdan Coin|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
The mission of Hamdan Coin platform is to build a simple, border less, digital currency with constant value-added space and a financial infrastructure that serves billions of people. This white paper outlines your plan to build a new decentralized blockchain, a cryptocurrency with a deflation and appreciation engine, and a smart contract platform, in order to open up new opportunities for responsible financial service innovation.
- As early as 2016, The government of Dubai announced that Dubai is about to become a global blockchain center.
- His highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Ahmed Al Maktoum, a member of the Dubai royal family, brings the idea of Hamdan Platform.
- They believe that more people should have the right to access financial services and cheap capital.
- They believe that open, instant and low-cost global currency flows will create huge economic opportunities and commercial value for the world.
- They firmly believe that people will increasingly trust decentralized management.
- They believe that the global monetary and financial infrastructure should be designed and managed as a public product.
- They believe that everyone has the responsibility to help promote financial inclusion, support users who comply with online ethics, and continue to maintain the integrity of this ecosystem.
Token Issuing Mechanism
Hamdan Coin (HMC) is a digital asset issued based on Binance Smart Chain. Total circulation 1 Trillion, the specific distribution is as follows:
- Global Royal Node: 15% (150 billion)
- Institutional investors/industry partners: 12% (120 billion)
- Super Node: 1% (10 billion)
- Technical team: 6% (60 billion)
- Foundation: 6% (60 billion)
- Mining output: 60% (600 billion)
All HMC obtained from Super Node will be locked for 3 months, and will be released linearly at a daily rate of 1% after 3 months. Use of funds obtained by Super Node PreSale:
•HMC liquidity mining;
•Brand and community maintenance;
This mechanism encourages token holders to hold HMC in order to obtain dividends from each transaction. The redistribution is based on the percentage (in the contract), the current token balance and the number of holders. At the same time, they have created a unique system that can automatically claim trading income for each holder and buy it into CAKE. Hamdan Coin How the holder works You buy and hold tokens, and you will automatically receive CAKE in your wallet every 6 hours. No action is required.
As a platform linking the crypto world and the global royal family, Hamdan Coin Platform will be able to cooperate with various innovative projects dedicated to changing the world in the future ecological development. Therefore, smart contracts can switch CAKE into digital assets for these projects. Provides higher income opportunities for all users who hold HMC.
Liquidity Mining and Staking
60% of HMC’s coins are produced through block mining, which is divided into two mining pools, single coin mining and liquid mining. As long as users hold Hamdan Coin Token, or provide liquidity for HMC, they can get the output of the mining pool for free. out. Liquidity mining and single currency mining will be launched in the second phase of the project.
Blockchain and cryptocurrency have many unique attributes and therefore have the potential to solve the problems of availability and reputation of financial services. Hamdan Coin attributes include distributed management to ensure that the network is not controlled by a single entity; open access, allowing anyone who can connect to the Internet to participate in it; and secure encryption technology to protect the safety of funds.
Hamdan Coin the existing blockchain system has not yet been widely adopted. The existing blockchain lacks scalability and cryptocurrencies are volatile. So far, these factors have caused existing cryptocurrencies to perform poorly in terms of value preservation and medium of exchange, thus hindering their widespread use in the market. In addition, some projects are also trying to disrupt the existing system and bypass supervision, instead of innovating in compliance and supervision to improve the effectiveness of anti-money laundering measures.