About Future servers
There are several different “conditions of use” you need to be aware of, the following list represents your understanding of all that currently apply, however if any additional references are notified, they will be added to this page. Please be aware if registering a domain name that your personal information (as defined by the Data Protection Act) will be passed on to the appropriate domain registry as part of the purchase, AND you are entering into a contract with the domain registry as well.
Future servers aim to respond to or acknowledge all emails on the same business day, or if received after 4pm then on the next business day. In the unlikely event that you remain dis-satisfied you will be given the option to escalate a complaint to a director of the company for resolution; you will receive a response to your submission from the director within 3 business days.
Some Quick Facts Future servers Web Hosting
|Future servers||Basic Details|
|Hosting Name||Future servers|
|Call Support||02392 478 918|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
Use of Web Hosting products & Email services
- By completing your purchase, and/or logging into your account, or allowing files to be uploaded to it, you are indicating your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Registration of domain names is carried out on your clients’ behalf on a “best endeavours” basis. There may be circumstances that mean they are unable to secure a requested domain name, even after it has been provisioned on your servers. Under these circumstances they will only be liable to offer a refund or to register an equivalent price domain name at the client’s request.
- If payments due are not received on schedule, or are subsequently called back, FutureServers reserves the right to suspend, withdraw or cancel services without further notice.
- You may not store more data in your account than that allocated with your hosting product, however upgrades can be arranged quickly on request. Storing of additional data will be subject to charges.
- Your virtual server (including FTP access to it) is for your use only. You must not divulge the password to any other person, and you should take reasonable precautions to ensure that it is not discovered by other people.
- Domain and hosting renewals fall due on the renewal date. Domains for which they act as Registrar will be automatically renewed on your behalf as part of your contract with, assuming payment has been received. Any cancellation or change to those services must be received in writing prior to the renewal date. If you cancel your account, no refunds will be made.
- Data stored on your servers is not guaranteed to be backed up, however backups are taken usually every twelve hours, and often older versions of files (since deleted) may be available in your daily/monthly backups. A charge may be made for recovery of file(s). It is recommended that you keep an independent backup of all data stored on your webspace.
Dedicated Managed Server
Future servers Managed Server Solutions offer consistent performance and maximum security to support your applications, however complex. If you need a dedicated, managed Linux server tailored to your own specific needs, please contact on 02392 478 918. They will discuss your requirements and prepare a quotation. Below are sample configurations they offer. These are customisable to your needs, just give a call and they build the server you need.
A domain name is your address and identity on the Internet
Check out to see if the domain name you want is still available using Future servers Domain LookUp service. Domains are for sale on a first come first served basis, so if you see one want it is best to contact immediately: Please call on 02392 478 918 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this domain checker is only an indication of possible domain availability. In the near future they will be launching a revised Domain LookUp to allow you to buy the domain name you want online any time of day.