spot_img
spot_img
HomeCOINSWhat Is Frozen Walrus Share(WSHARE) Coin Review? Complete Guide...

What Is Frozen Walrus Share(WSHARE) Coin Review? Complete Guide Review About Frozen Walrus Share

What Is Frozen Walrus Share(WSHARE)

Frozen Walrus Share is an algorithmic stable coin protocol pegged 1:1 to USDC on Avalanche via seigniorage. The protocol’s underlying mechanism dynamically adjusts WLRS’s supply, pushing its price up or down in relation to the price of USDC. This should be $1 however there may be times where USDC loses its peg and if our protocol is functioning as intended will follow USDC to keep pegged 1:1 to it.

Frozen Walrus Share Storage Key Points

Coin BasicInformation
Coin NameFrozen Walrus Share
Short NameWSHARE
Circulating Supply762,926,943.00 WSHARE
Total Supply5,000,000,000
Source CodeClick Here To View Source Code
ExplorersClick Here To View Explorers
Twitter PageClick Here To Visit Twitter Group
WhitepaperClick Here To View
Support24/7
Official Project WebsiteClick Here To Visit Project Website

WSHARE Price Live Data

The live Frozen Walrus Share price today is $102.91 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of not available. They update the WSHARE to USD price in real-time. This has no change in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is not available, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and the max. supply is not available.

What is goal?

Frozen Walrus Share goal of this project is to give people a safe, sustainable farming protocol that works with long term vision, exciting new features and educational materials that aim to garner a large group of collective educated investors. They aim to make the $WLRS token something that people will buy regardless of knowing of the underlying seigniorage protocol, giving the token terminal utility and a future to stand on it’s own!

It is also important to know, they are not trying to attract people with high APR or extremely unsustainable yields. This is a long term project with extremely rewarding yields for the average investor. They plan on doing things different so that you can sustain an ever growing portfolio here at Frozen Walrus with many benefits to holding our tokens.

$WSHARE – Walrus Shares

Walrus Shares ($WSHARE) are one of the ways to measure the value of the Frozen Walrus Protocol and shareholder trust in its ability to maintain $WLRS close to peg. During epoch expansions, the protocol mints $WLRS and distributes it proportionally to all $WSHARE holders who have staked their tokens in the Boardroom.

$WSHARE holders have voting rights (governance) on proposals to improve the protocol and future use cases within the WLRS money ecosystem. WSHARE has a maximum supply of 50862 tokens distributed as follows:

  • DAO Wallet: 11500 WSHARE over 12 months (500 sent at launch)
    • The airdropped amount can be used for early LP to help stabilize prices.
  • DEV Wallet: 5640 WSHARE over 12 months (360 sent at launch)
    • For giveaway winners, and payments.
  • Farming Rewards: 33722 WSHARE
  • Emissions for WSHARE will end May 2023

LP Nodes

Mechanics

Frozen Walrus Share cost a static amount of LP similar to a static amount of regular single tokens to create. The goal was to make them roughly $50 dollars. It is important to know this price can go up or down based on WSHARE or WLRS price. Once a node is purchased you will then receive that same LP back to you at a daily rate of 1.5% to 3%. This is accomplished by sending the purhcased amount of LP to a reward pool along with everyone elses purchased amount. This reward pool will then send out daily rewards in LP back to users that have purchased nodes.

30% of those rewards are given directly to the DAO for permanent protocol owned liquidity. Frozen Walrus Share remaining 70% will constantly be used by the reward pool to payout node holders. The way that this continues to work is that people continually compound and buy more nodes week over week to pay back all node holders up until 500% ROI.

DAO Fund

A treasury fund has been set up as an additional measure to backstop WLRS’s 1:1 USDC.e peg alongside the WBOND mechanism. The Frozen Walrus Treasury Fund’s main purpose is to aid in the reclaiming of 1 WLRS: 1 USDC.e peg and does so in a number of ways.

  • Frozen Walrus Share treasury fund may begin buybacks of WLRS in the event WLRS TWAP falls below 1 USDC.e. These buybacks will be performed manually and at the discretion of the Frozen Walrus team so that they can not be gamed or front ran.
  • When the WLRS TWAP is extremely high, the treasury fund will sell some WLRS in order to repair its reserve funds that it may deploy in the event of slipping below peg.
Bixer Simond
Bixer Simond
Bixer Is Long Term Writer & Editor At Woodfi . His Hobby Is Writing Article For Wootfi Visitors . His Main Focus Area Is Crypto , Affiliate , Blockchain , NEFT , ICO . In Free Time He Loves To Research New Things