About Fortitude Ranch
Fortitude Ranch (FR) is an essential service that is leveraging a trade able cryptocurrrency token for advance membership sales to fund expansion to provide more people with a cost effective, affordable means to survive a collapse. FR CEO is Dr. Drew Miller, a retired USAF Reserve Colonel and intelligence officer, Masters Degree and PhD from Harvard University, former DoD think tank and Pentagon Senior Executive Service, Vice President of Securities America, blockchain business consultant, and author of articles on a major threat face today: bioengineered viral pandemics.
Fortitude Ranch is a large survival community that can keep members spread out (virus protection) with sufficient size to deter/defeat marauder attacks and raise crops/livestock. A company are fully equipped to survive any type of disaster and long-term loss of law and order, managed by full time staff. FR is affordable because of large numbers of members and economies of scale. FR is especially attractive to join because it is a recreation/vacation facility as well as a survival retreat. Fortitude Ranch locate in remote locations in mountains and forests, ideal for hiking, fishing, hunting, and all types of outdoor recreation.
Fortitude Ranch Key Information
|Token Name||Fortitude Ranch|
|Soft cap||2,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||15,000,000 USD|
|Tokens for sale||180,000|
|Price in ICO||100.0000 USD|
|Whitepaper||Click Here For View Whitepaper|
|Website||Click Here For Visit ICO Homepage|
The Game Change Team Behind Fortitude Ranch
Who company Are
Fortitude Ranch is a survival community equipped to survive any type of disaster and long-term loss of law and order, managed by full time staff. Fortitude Ranch is affordable (about $1,000/person annually) because of large numbers of members and economies of scale. Fortitude Ranch is especially attractive to join because it doubles as a recreation and vacation facility as well as a survival retreat. Members can vacation, hunt, fish and recreate at company forest and mountain locations in good times, and shelter at Fortitude Ranch to survive a collapse.
Top 10 Reasons To Join Fortitude Ranch
- Real Life Insurance Not a payment if you die, but a survival community that keeps you and family protected, safe, and alive.
- No cost Vacation and Recreation Fortitude Ranch is a survival community in bad times, and a free place to stay for vacations and recreation in good times. “Prepare for the Worst, Enjoy the Present” is a company motto.
- Affordable A long term Spartan membership provides protection and recreation benefits as low as $1,000/person annually for long term membership.
- Professional, Friendly Staff Ranch Managers are former military, with essential survival skills and leadership experience. Fortitude Ranch friendly staff working with members who all contribute in a collapse, ensures they all survive in good shape and spirits.
- Sustainable don’t just stockpile food, they have farm animals, gardens, hunting and fishing, solar/gas/wood energy, and means to survive even the longest collapse disaster.
- Country Club membership benefits In good times, Fortitude Ranch is a place to vacation and recreate, with a country club membership style of up front payment and quarterly dues.
- Shooting Ranges at all company locations, free for member use.
- Friendly Guard Dogs who protect chickens and farm animals and entertain members.
- Confidential they will never divulge member names.
- Ultimate Protection No other survival option is staffed and equipped to deal with all the threats a face and keep you not just alive, but in good health and spirits. You can’t hide forever in a collapse, you must be able to defend yourself.
Shelter Sales are Booming
Survival Condo provides luxury survival facilities in former ICBM silos—with libraries, meeting rooms, swimming pool, rock climbing wall, theater and many other amenities to wait out the collapse in comfort. These $1.5 – $3 million Survival Condos are sold out now, but a new location is under construction. Fortitude Ranch many wealthy people hire Hardened Structures to build them private bunkers, that can cost millions of dollars, and have to be manned and protected by guard staff. Putting a small bunker in your back yard will cost over $100,000. But unless you can guard your air vents and prevent marauders from covering them, and can avoid catching a virus from others sitting next to you in the bunker, this is not a good option.
Purchasing Fortitude Tokens
Purchase Fortitudes via credit card or PayPal below. Fortitude Ranch can hold Fortitudes you purchase from a company for your future use to buy membership, or transfer to you later when you obtain a digital wallet. With your payment, they receive your email address, name and shipping address, and you will receive a receipt from PayPal. If you want an additional acknowledgement of this purchase, you can email Fortitude Ranch, and reply with an additional receipt and details on how to access the Fortitude Ranch they purchase and hold for you. Fortitude tokens are now being sold for $210 each. A 5% discount offered if you pay by check via mail (see Contact Us tab for address) rather than buying via PayPal.
Fortitude Tokens and Membership
The table below shows the number of Fortitude tokens needed to join Fortitude Ranch (making the initial downpayment) for different types of membership. This token price is fixed. Cash membership prices will rise over time, but the price to join when paying with Fortitude Ranch Fortitude cryptocurrency membership tokens will not change. This is a utility token, an advance purchase of membership, with no equity or security features that should not result in any future securities regulation issues.
Fortitude Ranch “coined” the term Initial MemberCoin Offering to emphasize that this is a utility token.The value of membership token may rise because Fortitudes give both a locked in price and priority to join when waiting lists form to join Fortitude Ranch. In the event of a major crisis or media reports on threats, demand for membership in FR will surge beyond our capacity, and the price of Fortitudes may spike since those who want to get in will need Fortitudes to have first place in the wait list.